ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ: ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢs

The next morning Hope woke up with Josie and Avoni wrapped around her. She didn't know how she got there but she did. She smiled when Josie adjusted herself into hopes side.

The girl wanted to get up but she didn't, she knew the girls would wake up and that's not something she wanted. The auburnette loved watching them sleep, as creepy and weird it sounds.

-

"Hey Michael!" Lizzie says as she walked up to the dirty blonde haired man.

"Hey blondey, what's up?" He asked as he continued to walk.

Lizzie walked with him as she raised her eyebrow "why are you still here? I told you that you weren't going to rock my mothers boat, there is no point of you still being here.. at the school, I mean." Lizzie crossed her arms

"Well, I thought I would be closer to my niece and it's better that I do it other than just leaving" Michael assured as he reached the main sitting area. "Do you know anything about mud loopholes?"

Lizzie nodded "you mean malivore? Because I don't know much about it but I can get Hope and she'll tell you what you need to know" Lizzie assured

Michael shook his head "No thank you kiddo, I'll figure it out on my own then" Michael assured before he walked off.

Lizzie knew that something was up and she was going to find out, but she needed the girls help and that is what she was gonna get.

-

Hope finally decided to get up out of the bed but avoni pulled her back down so that she landed onto her. "Don't go hopey, you're so warm and comfy" avoni groaned

Josie turned over to them and she nodded with her eyes closed "what she said" Josie groaned.

Hope rolled her eyes "you idiots need to get up" Hope says to both of them.

"Why?" Josie pouted with her eyes still closed.

"Because we have classes to get to" Hope admits as she tries to get back up but Avoni pulls her back down. Hope rolled her eyes as both girls pouted.

"Fine, but if we get in trouble I'm blaming it on you both" Hope assuring knowing that she would take the blame in a heartbeat.

Avoni smiled before she pulled Hope more down and kissed her. Hope smiled in the kiss before she pulled away. Josie eyes were still shut but Hope knew what Josie wanted. Hope rolled over to Josie and she pecked the girl on the lips. Josie smiled before she pulled Hope more onto her.

Josie gripped hopes bottom lip with her lips as Hope slowly pulled away. "You two are going to be the death of me" hope whispered.

Avoni opened her eyes slowly and softly tilted her head "I want more kisses" avoni pouts.

Hope rolled her eyes playfully before she rolled back over and pecked avoni and the lips. "You two want to get up now?" Hope asked between the two girls.

"No" avoni whispered before she bit her bottom lip and turning Hope over so that avoni can sit on her. Josie opened her eyes and smirked at the girls. "I want to go next" Josie pouts

Avoni looked over at the brunette "there is no next baby, you can join us" avoni chewed her bottom lip before Josie smirked in agreement.

Josie flipped her hair over to the side as she kissed onto hopes neck. The Werewitch slowly dragged her lips tracing her bottom lip onto hopes other side of her neck.

Hope shut her eyes tight to manage her wolf from breaking out. "Let it out, my love" Josie murmured as she kissed the edges of hopes lips.

Hope eyes opened which revealed her golden eyes. Avoni was in her own world, she was placing kisses down hopes body. She kissed from hopes neck to hopes now exposed stomach. "We really need to get to class guys" Hope muttered as Josie leaned up and finally locked her lips with the older girl's.

Avoni sat up and took off her shirt as Josie climbed onto Hope. She sat the auburnette up and straddled hope before she nudged at hopes shirt. Hope put her arms up and Josie took the shirt off. Avoni made her way seductively onto the bed and chewed on her bottom lip. "I really don't think this is a good idea" Hope whispered before Josie pecked her lips

"Do you want us to stop?" Josie asked with her puppy eyes letting out. Avoni then trailed her finger up and down Josie's arm.

Hope shook her head "no, but we should stop, because your father is going to be pissed" Hope admits

Josie took off her shirt "father, who?" Josie asked before she locked her lips with Hope again. Avoni pressed her lips to Josie's neck as she started to slowly suck and kiss all over Josie's exposed neck.

Josie moaned into hope's mouth before she turned over to look at avoni. "You want a kiss too?" Josie asked as she dragged her finger at the trace of Avoni's lips.

Avoni nodded "I do.. but this would make our first kiss" avoni eyes shot down to Josie's lips "is that what you want?" Avoni asked

Josie nodded with her eyes dropping to Avoni's lips and then back up to Avoni's eyes. "That's exactly what I want" Josie cupped Avoni's face as Hope watched them with nothing but lust. Hope chewed on her bottom lip waiting for the girls to kiss until there was a loud knock at the door.

The girls paused as avoni and Hope rolled their eyes while Josie closed hers shut "YOU BETTER BE DYING BECAUSE IF NOT I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Avoni threatened.

Josie patted the side of Avoni's cheek before she got up from the bed. The siphoner grabbed her shirt and put it on before she opened the door and it revealed Landon. "Hello Landon, what do I owe the pleasure to you being at my hopes door?" Josie said with a hint of anger.

"I will kill that bitch if he don't get the hell away from here!" Avoni threatened from the bed.

Josie shook her head "Avoni has nothing but empty threats but me.. I'll actually kill you if you get in the way of what's mine" Josie dragged her finger over Landon's chest before tapping it and smirking.

Landon raised his eyebrow "what has gotten into you?" Landon asked

After Hope put on her shirt she then opened the door wider and smile "hello Landon, what do you want?" Hope asked as she fixed her hair.

"Did you three..?" Landon pointed at the girls in disgust.

Avoni opened up the door revealing herself "I was so close to wrapping her around my fingers but you had to ruin it.. I should kill you" avoni threatened

"No point, the bitch would revive like he on Fortnite and shit anyways" Lizzie says as she walked up to hopes door.

"Why is there a whole party in front of my door?" Hope asked

"I don't know but we need to talk.. about Michael" Lizzie crossed her arms before she looked over at Landon "shoo, shoo, bird" Lizzie said in disgust.