ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ɢɪʀʟs

Hope was still a little mad at avoni for coming out her way and traveling 6 hours away from the Salvatore school. They could be in serious trouble if this got out which it was most likely going to be.

"Mason lockwood and Katherine pierce? I never heard anything like it.. your grandma wasn't a saint and mason was one of the best there was.. how did that come about?" Mimi asked

Avoni shrugged her shoulders "I don't know but we will get to the bottom of this." Avoni says before she grabbed her suit case.

"Come on, we're going back home" Josie says as she helped avoni pack.

"I don't want to go back home, I can't find answers if I'm stuck at home.. And my boyfriend was even okay with me coming down here." Avoni groaned

"Well we aren't, and our word is more important than some boyfriend you have, no offense to Milton" Hope rolled her eyes as she grabbed her phone and dialed up Lizzie's number.

"Hey Lizzie"

"What do you want strawberry shortcake?" Lizzie asked

Hope rolled her eyes "me and the girls are far away from the school, we will be back down there around 10 at night.. you are good at planning parties, I need you to plan one and if we do get asked about us being out so long we can just say we were out getting party stuff for you.. can you cover for us?" Hope asked

Lizzie pulled her lip into a thin line "I can cover for you, but show up at 11, my dad is coming back home at 10, he went out on a date" Lizzie said in disgust.

"Alaric went on a date? In what universe?" Hope asked

Avoni eyes widen "there's no way that he got with someone.. he must have payed them or something" Avoni was amazed.

"Let's just get going" Josie rolled her eyes.

"Someone keep rolling their eyes like that I think I might have to give you a real reason" Hope muttered

"I'll help with that reason" Avoni smirked as Josie just shook her head in response.

The siphoner was trying her best to control herself and stay the most responsible one.

"I'll do it, just bring me back some Vodak, I can't pass off as anything older than 16 and I have no vampires to help me compel a drink." Lizzie admits

"You can ask Milton, he'll do anything for you" Avoni assured

Hope raised her eyebrow "how did you hear that? The phone isn't even on speaker" Hope was confused.

Avoni shrugged "I don't know, but I heard it loud and clear" Avoni admits.

"I'll see you guys when you get here" Lizzie says before hanging up.

-

When the girls did get there they had people waiting for them. "You have explaining to do" Penelope pointed her finger at Josie.

Josie rolled her eyes before Penelope took her hand and pulled her out of there.

"Same for you, why didn't you tell me where you were going?" Landon scoffed

Mg was just there with a smile on his face as he welcomed avoni back. He could careless about where she was going because he didn't want her to seem like a dog on a leash.. he just was thankful that she was safe.

"Come Milton, we should go get ready for the party in 5 minutes" Avoni says before she dragged her boyfriend away.

Avoni was a little frustrated at the thoughts of her having more family than she could have known, she was also still pissed, she had family and they didn't come to see her, she felt alone. She felt something that she never thought she would ever feel and that was, scared.