ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴀ ʀᴜɴ ɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀʟɪᴠᴏʀᴇ

Hope ran to Lizzie's room, the auburn haired girl ran out of ideas and she didn't. Know what she going to do, one of her girlfriends were no where to be found and then the other one was turning emo.

The blonde opened the door and she was a little bit of confused on why Hope was there. "What the hell do you want?" Lizzie asked

"I came here to ask for help. Josie is under the influence of dark magic and I don't know how to help her, and I have this feeling inside of me that I'm forgetting something or maybe someone!" Hope was panicking.

Lizzie brought Hope into a hug "okay first you need to calm down, I heard little hearts shrink more than you do, and when you calm down we can go and find Josie, we handle her first and then we can find out why you are feeling this way which is 9 times out of 10 something to do with malivore. First we should find delilah, she may know what is going on." Lizzie says before leaving out of her room.

Hope didn't know why she didn't think of that before, if she forgot someone they most definitely must have been important to her if these feelings didn't even go away when her memories were no longer accessed.

-

"Okay, get me out of here Clarke! I don't have time for your bullshit!" Avoni yelled as she walked in nothing but pitch dark.

Clarke scratched the back of his head "I would if I could, my father must have over heard the plan, he won't let either one of us out now."

"Way to go, dip shit, now I have to spend the rest of my life in here, I'm going to fucking die and I didn't even get to tell my girlfriends that I loved them." Avoni crawled up into a ball.

"Well no shit, you should have told her, how else would your plan have worked, I swear you supernaturals are more dumb than I thought." Clarke pinched the bridge of his nose.

Avoni scoffed "fuck off! I have power and you don't," Avoni spat out at him.

Clarke snorted "let me guess, you know hope mikaelson? I mean you sound just like her with the threats and shit when she got stuck in the pit with me last time."

Avoni looked up at him "you were stuck in this pit with my girlfriend? How did you get out?" Avoni asked

"Well, she got out, I had to work for my father to get out but now he's going to punish me again for trying to go against him, I guess I didn't learn my lesson" Clarke rolled his eyes.

"I already have daddy issues, I don't need your bullshit talk about it, what I want to know is what was your big plan?" Avoni asked

"Well, my plan isn't going to work, it's not going to work unless someone remembers you and comes to find you to get you and I both out, then we need to go find Michael Petrova" Clarke crossed his arms.

Avoni got up from the floor and she chuckled a bit "this is some fucking joke right? My uncle is dead, and that's because of your father, thank you very much."

"Well I can't be held for my fathers actions, the man hates me, and Landon." Clarke admitted

Avoni shook her head "what do you mean he hates Landon, why would he hate that big bird?" Avoni asked

"Well, Landon is my brother, he's also the son of malivore. My dad hates all his kids so it's nothing new with that and I just think that maybe if I could have found Landon in time then we could stop this." Clarke admits.

Avoni chewed on her bottom lip "why would you need to find Landon to stop this? What is it that you aren't telling me?" Avoni asked as she raised her eyebrow.

"Well-" Clarke was cut off by the sound of a portal, Avoni was quickly sucked out of it, she ended up on the floor right in front of the malivore pit.

Avoni looked around and she mentally cursed herself, she didn't know how could she be so stupid with trusting one of the bad guys.

"You are very stupid, might I add" a voice came from behind her.

Her eyes shot over to the voice and it revealed Landon? Avoni crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?" Avoni asked

"The more important question is what the hell are you doing here? What are you trying to prove with teaming up with my son?" Landon asked

Avoni squinted her eyes "son?" She questioned.

Landon cleared his throat "we haven't formally met, I'm malivore, not Landon, see I'm hotter and I have brains."

"When I look at you I still see a feathered bird so it makes no difference" avoni shrugged her shoulders

Malivore growled "it was a smart plan that Ryan had there, he thought he could stop me from being the real thing. See, this is Landon's body, I'm just taking it over for a while. I hope that doesn't trouble you." Malivore smirked

"What do you want?" Avoni asked

"What do you mean, what do I want? What makes you think that I want something?" Malivore asked with a grin lingering on his lips

"Well, every bad guy in the movies always want something for me to be free so what do I have to do to get my freedom?" Avoni asked

Malivore nodded his head and the blonde haired girl and browned haired boy appeared behind avoni and grabbed her arms.

"You can't use any magic here so I wouldn't even try it, I'm in my human form meaning I can finally kill the tribrid without a doubt and there's nothing anyone can do about it, but I know your big mouth will go off and try to blab your mouth, so meet liv and Luke, my new remodels. Once I kill that tribrid, I'll set you free" Malivore promised.

"Over my dead body" Avoni spat out.

Malivore grabbed her chin "don't tempt me, sweetheart."