ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴏᴛʜ.

Mg walked over to avoni and handed her a beer. He smiled at the brunette as she just scoffed "should I give you this or is your sister going to come back and bite me in the ass?" Mg asked as he straddled the chair.

Avoni then chuckled "now I see why penny kept you around, you know how to make a girl feel happy and not afraid, it's honestly cute."

Mg raised his eye brow "that didn't really answer my question" he followed off with a chuckle.

Avoni rolled her eyes before taking a sip of the beer "giving beer to a minor, how responsible greasley" avoni teased.

"Hey, I'm a minor too, and technically if someone did see this, they wouldn't have proof, I'm just drinking with you" Mg winked over at the girl.

Avoni smiled before taking another sip. "So tell me, what's your thing for Lizzie, she's walking you like a dog and you are just following right behind with a chew toy, you've been in love with her for god knows how long" avoni pointed out.

Mg chuckled "I'm your boyfriend, aren't you suppose to be mad or something?" Mg asked

Avoni shook her head "you and I both know this whole thing wasn't going to work out between us, I have a thing for two other people while you have a thing for Lizzie saltzman, this was bound to happen some how. We are only together because my fear of being abandoned again and because you are trying to move on from blondey" avoni pointed out.

Mg eyes widen "you have a thing for not one but two other people? Who are they?" Mg asked as he sat more up into the chair.

"One has this smile that can brighten up a room when you walk into it and she makes me laugh without even trying, she has my heart and my soul and it was like love at first sight, now the other.. she just.. she gets me and she sees me for me and doesn't judge me, and they're both so fucking beautiful that I want to jump out of my skin when I see them.. I just don't exactly know who's the second girl" avoni turns to face the thin area as both girls creep her mind with a blurry image.

Mg smiled "that's the type of love I feel when I see Lizzie, I don't know why it took us so long to realize that we weren't right for each other" Mg frowned

Avoni shook her head "we always knew, we just never really let ourselves give in, for all it's worth, I say you go after Lizzie. Tell her how you feel and if she rejects you, then that means she's an idiot, you're such a great guy." Avoni smiled as she felt tears leave her eyes.

"What are you saying?" Mg asked as he felt tears leave his eyes.

"I'm saying, we should break up, and we should go and find ourselves who we really want, I love you so much Milton and I don't want to see you hurt because of me" avoni says as Mg got up and sat beside her. She leaned her head on mgs chest and he stroked her hair.

"I love you too, Avs, and I'm sorry I couldn't love you the way you wanted to be loved" Mg admits before kissing the top of her head. He felt a tear drip down his face. "Promise me we'll be friends, I can't lose anyone else, not after I lost my parents" he started to pour his eyes out as avoni turned around and brought him into a hug.

"Hey, don't cry, I love you so much, even if it is just as a friend and I would never leave you Milton, you are the only person that I can actually tolerate at this damn school"

Mg chuckled a bit. "Good, it's great to have you still, even if it is as a friend, don't tell Josie but your are my best friend" Mg smiled.

Avoni smiled matched his as she got up.
"I hope I can still be your friend after this" she says as she picked up a branch.

Mg raised his eyebrow with a soft chuckle leaving his mouth "what are you talking about avoni?" Mg asked

Avoni didn't respond, she just picked up the branch and hit Mg unconscious with it. She took his body and dragged him towards the shed. She took out her phone and dialed up a number. "Hello, uncle logan, it's avoni, your niece, I did something bad, and I know you are against the whole supernatural world, but you know that I'm a witch and I know you killed my mother because she was a werewolf," avoni paused before she wiped the tear from her face.

"I'm going to trigger my werewolf side, I know something I shouldn't and I can save the ones I love if I go and sacrifice myself, the same way Hope did," avoni eyes widen "shit, Hope!" Avoni clicked the phone off.

She knew she was missing something and she knew she was forgetting something and her heart was the one that led her back to what she truly wanted. She wanted hope, and Josie but she didn't know she wanted hope because her mind was blocking hopes memories out and now that she got it, she can't wait to get Hope back.

-

Josie walked up to Landon and pecked him on the cheek. "Hey babe, I was thinking maybe we should go and get milkshakes tomorrow, we haven't been on a date in two whole days" Josie pouts.

"Sure, we can go, maybe we can grab some sushi as well" Landon smiled

Josie frowned at this "uhh sure, we can talk about this tomorrow"

Josie then quickly ran off and towards her room. She wanted to tell Landon that she was allergic to it but she didn't want to seem like bad girlfriend.

-

"Hello, my name is Hope Marshall, and I want to attend this school"