ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ʟɪᴢᴢɪᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴀᴅ

Hope and Landon was having their ups and downs for the first time and Hope knew it was her fault. All the auburn haired girl could think about was her kiss with avoni. She didn't even know why she kissed the girl.

The short girl tried to keep her distance as much as she could which was hard when everything she did was revolves around avoni or Josie and she didn't want to see either one of the girls.

"Have you talked to Hope today?" Josie asked as avoni shrugged her shoulders and continued to pick up her lunch tray.

"No..me and Hope aren't on speaking terms, I think I might have messed everything up" Avoni frowned

Josie pouted as she grabbed an apple "I think that our little trio is falling apart and I don't like it one bit" Josie points out as avoni gets her apple.

The young witch turned over to Josie and glared "you're the one that ruined everything Josie, if you didn't tell me about you and my sister—hell, if you never even got with my sister than everything would be perfectly fine right now.. Hope, me and you could be living great.. but no.. you started dating my sister.. again" Avoni rolled her eyes as she started to walk off.

Josie quickly caught up with her "i really want to know what goes on in that head of yours. I mean it's wonderful and so are you but how could you possibly think that me not being with Penelope would bring you any joy? I mean I really want to know" Josie raised her eyebrow.

Avoni opened her mouth to speak but then quickly closed it when she was at a lost of words.

"I think maybe you should try giving our friendship another chance, I'm sad without you and hope. You two are the only thing I look forward to when I wake up and knowing that we aren't talking really stings my heart" Josie pouts as avoni glance over at her.

Avoni sighed "don't give me that pout!" Avoni warned before Josie let out her puppy eyes. "Stop it! You know I can't resist and it's unfair" Avoni groaned as she put her tray down at her table.

Josie still held out her puppy eyes as avoni rolled hers "fine.. but I don't know how hopes going to feel about this whole thing with us being friends..me and her are kinda of not talking as of the moment." Avoni admits

"Is this because of what Lizzie said because I can talk with her-"

"It's nothing Lizzie said, in fact.. Lizzie's not that bad. She's growing on me" Avoni smiled before she looked over to see Hope walking in with Landon. Hope turned to meet eyes with avoni and the tall brunette looked away instantly.

Josie was confused in which she didn't say anything but before she could start up another conversation, someone bumped into Josie causing her to fall to the ground.

Avoni eyes turned over to the person before Hope ran over there. "What's your problem?" Avoni asked in a cold voice.

"I'm fine avoni" Josie groaned

The guy just grinned "she said she's fine" he rolled his eyes

"Say sorry!" Hope demanded as she stepped up in front of avoni.

The boy shook his head "I'm not saying sorry, she said it was fine.. so drop it and stop making a scene" he scoffed before turning around.

"Ventus" Avoni whispered before sending him flying against the cafeteria wall. "Say sorry!" Avoni demanded

Josie got up from the floor and crossed her arms "im fine guys.. really.. it's okay" Josie assured

"Say sorry to her! Now!" Hope demanded as her eyes glowed up gold.

Avoni smirked at Hope before they both walked up to the boy. "Let him go guys!" Josie demanded.

"Fine" Avoni says before she let him fall down onto the floor causing him to groan.

Hope walked up to him and held him up by his collar. "You better thank Josie because if she wasn't here.. me and avoni would kill you" Hope threatened.

Josie walked over to Hope and pulled her arm for her to let the boy go. "Hope, you guys are making a scene over nothing, I only got a little cut, it's nothing" Josie assured

Hope looked over at avoni and the witch nodded before Hope let him go. "Get lost!" Avoni glared

The boy pissed his pants.. literally. "I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" he says before he ran off embarrassed.

"We got an apology" Hope smirked before giving avoni a high five.

Josie grabbed the two girls by their ears and dragged them back to her room. "Jo! You're hurting my ear!" Hope groaned

"Stop Josie! It hurts" Avoni cried out before they got to the girls room.

Josie let go and they felt their now red ear before glaring at Josie. "Why would you do that?" Hope asked

"You two were acting out, you were acting like children and I treated you like one."

Hope and avoni both shared a chuckle "we were trying to make sure you were okay" Avoni assured

"Yeah! That son of a bitch hurt you and I wasn't going to let that just slide." Hope face was more serious than the two girls have ever seen before.

Lizzie then walked into the room. "Don't mind me you gay fucks, I'm only here for my charger" Lizzie assured as she walked over to her bed outlet.

"Are you okay? Do you need us to fix your cut?" Hope asked

Josie shook her head "it's just a cut Hope"

Avoni looked at Josie's arm and she searched for the cut. "It might get infected, we must clean it up so nothing can happen to you" Avoni worried as both Hope and avoni looked at Josie in worry.

"Guys im fine, but what you did back in the cafeteria wasn't"

"If it makes you feel any better, we're sorry" Avoni apologized

Hope on the other hand shook her head in disagreement "im not sorry, he messed with Josie and couldn't care 2 shits about hurting her.. he got what he deserved, maybe a black eye would be called even" Hope fired up

Josie groaned "he made me get a little scratch and you think giving him a black eye is fair?" Josie asked

Avoni and Hope nodded "yup" they both answered

"Unbelievable" Lizzie whispered before she left out of the room.

"You two.. on the bed. Now!" Josie demanded as she pointed over to her bed.

Hopes eyes widen as avoni smirked "not like that" Josie clarified. "We are just going to have to talk about your behavior"

"Yes mommy" Avoni smiled happily before Hope smacked her in the back of her head. "Ouch!"

"Stop it!" Hope hissed

"You're just mad I said it first" Avoni crossed her arms.

"GUYS! STOP IT!"

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 10✔︎