ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ

It's been 2 years and the girls were doing perfectly fine, Hope took over the mikaelson company and Josie wanted to take assist to the Salvatore school, Avoni was still having a hard time with getting a job, but hope and josie weren't rushing her, they knew she wasn't as lucky as they were when it came to jobs that run in the family.

Lizzie and Mg were planning their 10 yearlong marriage, of course they didn't want to get married so young but lizzie had a thing for planning things ahead of time, Not that it mattered much to mg.

Everyone's life wasn't all peachy and rainbows though, as though she was loving the thoughts and the feeling of being with her girlfriends and now 2-year old's, she felt useless, and she felt that she should have more quantities than changing dirty diapers on a Monday afternoon, not that she would ever tell her girlfriends how she feels.

"Hey sweetfaces" Hope said in a baby voice as the twins ran over to her.

Avoni had decided she wanted to take the twins down to both Hope and Josie's job because she wanted them to get some air.

"Hey mom" Marshall says as he clapped his hands.

Andrea took a bite out of her cookie and she kicked her feet back and forth. "Stop that drea." Hope says as the 2 year old just nodded her head.

Andrea was a good baby, she wasn't like Marshall, speaking of which—"oh my god." Hope says before she got up and picked up Marshall he had found a pen and ate the ink.

Avoni eyes widen. "I'll call up Josie, she would know what to do."

Hope glared at her "you don't know what to do with you own son?" Hope asked as she raised her eyebrow.

"I don't know when it comes to stuff like this!" Avoni says as she ran over to hopes desk and got some some spare wipes.

Hope sighed and threw away the pen "nothing major is going to happen, he just needs his mouth cleaned," Hope said as avoni passed her the wipes. "Lift your head up so I can clean your face."

Marshall shook his head and ran away. Hope gave avoni that look. The hybrid vamped over to Marshall and put him up on hopes desk. "Let mama clean your face." Avoni says as she patted her son on the head.

Marshall nodded his head "Mmk" he Hmm'd.

Hope passed avoni the wipes and then she walked over to sit at her desk. As avoni was wiping Marshall's face, Andrea ran over to Hope. The auburn haired girl smiled before picking Andrea up and smiling. "So, where are you guys off to next?" Hope asked

Avoni finished up cleaning Marshall's face "we are going to go visit, mommy, isn't that right?" Avoni asked Marshall.

The 2 year old boy smiled and avoni picked him up, "we have to talk about the whole god thing later, it's very important." Avoni added on.

Hope nodded and kissed Andreas forehead "let me kiss mr.sweetman's face." Hope says before Avoni brought Marshall over to her.

Marshall formed his lips for a kiss and he kissed Hope on the cheek. Hope smiled before she kissed her son on the forehead. "You guys better be have for mama." Hope says to the twins.

Avoni leaned in and pecked Hope on the lips. "I'll see you guys later." Hope whispered before she pecked Avoni on the lips once again.

-

They showed up at Josie's job and the twins immediately ran over to the brunette. "How's my favorite quadbrids?" Josie asked as she picked both of them up.

"Cookies!" Marshall yelled as he tried to feed Josie the cookies. "Mommy want cookies?" He asked as he flickered his eyelashes.

"No thank you chubby, mommy isn't hungry." Josie smiled as she pecked both twins on the cheek.

Marshall pouts "mommy must eat!" He says as he crossed his arms.

Josie nodded "mommy will eat when she brings you home some dinner, don't you want that?" Josie asked

Marshall nodded "chicken alfreyo?" He asked with his begging face.

"Yup, I'll make veggie chicken Alfredo for me and Andrea and you, mom, and mama can eat the regular one, is that okay with you big man?" Josie asked

Marshall smiled. Avoni smiled at the trio and walked over to Josie. "Hey my love." Avoni says before pecking Josie on the lips.

The heretic smiled. "I need you to take the twins and pick up some noodles so I can make dinner, I'll be off by 5 meaning I will be home before Hope, I expect the kitchen to be clean, after I cook I'll do the rest of the cleaning, can you do that for me?" Josie asked as she looked over at the younger girl.

Avoni nodded "I'll do whatever you want, Marshall and Andrea big help too so I'm sure they will help me remove all their toys from the kitchen, won't you guys?" Avoni asked as she looked over at the twins

Marshall and Andrea nodded "yeah! Help, clean!" Andrea cheered.

Andrea yawned and leaned her head on Avoni's shoulder. "She hasn't been talking a lot today, I'll call you when I get home to let you know we got their safe, and I'll see you and Hope later.

-

Soon 6pm came around and Josie was just getting home, the kitchen was cleaned just as asked and the kids were bathed, avoni was on full parent mood, she didn't let Andrea sleep because she wouldn't go to sleep if she took a nap.

Marshall was in his play pin while Andrea was sitting on the couch watching some random show that popped up on pbs kids.

Josie quickly sat her bag down and washed her hands. "Hey baby, you go rest and I'll take care of everything from here" Josie says as she pecked avoni on the cheek.

Avoni smiled and quickly made her way upstairs to the room.

Andrea waddled into the kitchen with a key. Josie's eyes widen and she took the key, that key held the most power, it was the key that could unlock the gods back to this earth, and that's why she wish she could burn it but it wasn't that simple.

"Don't touch this Andrea." Josie says before she stood on the stool and put it up on the high frame of the cabinet, therefore the kids couldn't reach it, she put it in a can of coffee and pushed it to the far back.

-

Soon dinner was ready, Hope was home and avoni was up from her short nap. The auburnette and hybrid washed the kids hands and they were all having dinner as a family.

This feeling was the best feeling to all three women.

"I want this always and forever" Hope says as she looked up from her food.

"What the food or us?" Avoni joked.

Hope rolled her eyes "I love you guys so much."

"Love you too mom!" Andrea says as she clapped her hands. "Love you too mama! And mommy!" She said excitedly. She was a very smart baby, and she only knew a few words.

Marshall was just stuffing his face with food. He wasn't engaged on the conversation. "I love you all too" Josie spoke up.

"I love you guys too." Avoni says as she stuffed her face just as Marshall "let's do a race!" Avoni says before Marshall, Hope and Avoni started to stuff their face.

"Oh no" Josie palmed her face before she giggled at her girlfriends and son.