ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

All car ride Josie was sick, she had her headphones on but it didn't work as much as she wanted it to.

"We have 3 more hours left of the car ride and the girl won't stop throwing up" Michael complained.

Avoni glared at Michael before she turned to face Josie. "Are you okay, my love?" Avoni asked

Hope then turned to face both of the girls and her face was full of nothing but worry. "Can we stop the car?" Hope asked

Michael looked at her through the mirror "Is it an emergency?" He asked

"Josie's feeling sick, so yeah.. it's an emergency" Hope rolled her eyes.

Lizzie was eating her popcorn in the front of the car while Delilah was sleeping in the back of the car with Josie.

"This gay drama is what I live for" Lizzie  smirked as she turned to face the girls.

Michael raised his eyebrow "what's with you and gay jokes?" He asked

Lizzie grinned "gay people are life, without us there would be nothing to live for." Lizzie assured

Michael shook his head "I'm all for the love of gay people but do you actually think gays are the life?" Michael asked

"Yes, without us how would you breath? How would you have the fashion sense that we have? We are the life and the now, but I can't say the same thing about those gay fucks back there" Lizzie rolled her eyes

"I take all offense!" Hope glared before Michael and Lizzie burst into laughter.

Michael looked over at his niece before glancing back to the road "it's okay to be gay, my whole family is" Michael assured

"Who said anything about it not being okay? I love gay shit, but my sister; mr.gru, and her minion hopey, thinks it's great to show me how single I am" Lizzie popped another popcorn into her mouth.

"Aren't you with Milton?" Avoni asked

Lizzie eyes widen "I totally forgot about him.." Lizzie groaned

Hope and avoni laughed before Josie threw up in the bag again. "Stop the car Michael" Hope demaned

Michael rolled his eyes before he pulled aside on the road and stopped the car. "Make this quick, we have no time to waste when it comes to stuff like this" Michael snapped his fingers.

Hope got out of the car and she moved the back seat up. "We are in the middle of the highway and you guys want to move fucking seats" Lizzie scoffed

Hope rolled her eyes. She woke up Delilah and she asked could they trade spots. Avoni then got in the back with them and she sat Josie up.

"Can I drive now?" Michael asked

"Drive" avoni voice was calm and peaceful.

Michael sighed before he started the car up and drove off.

Hope took off her shirt which revealed her in a tank top. "I know you hoes are not about to fuck in the back!" Lizzie yelled

"Can you just shut the fuck up" Josie finally spoke because her head was pounding.

Lizzie gasped, the blonde then looked over at Michael "she talking to me?" Lizzie asked

Michael shrugged "I think she's talking to you" Michael agreed

"Oh she's not talking to me" Lizzie clarified.

"And if she is?" Avoni asked

Lizzie turned around "I will kill you both" Lizzie warned

Hope eyes glowed up. Lizzie rolled her eyes "calm down wolfy"

Hope didn't say anything, she just took her shirt and she wiped the sides of Josie mouth before avoni lifted Josie's head and laid her down on her lap.

"Listen to music and lay down" avoni says as she gave Josie headphones.

Josie nodded and put her headphones on.

Hope put Josie's feet up on her lap and Josie rested her head on avoni lap.

-

Josie was fast to sleep with the music still  playing in her ears.

Avoni stroked Josie hair. Hope then put her hand out for avoni. Avoni looked down at it before they intertwined their hands. Hope smiled before she rested back onto the chair.

Lizzie was enjoying herself knowing that her mission was some how getting better.

"Aren't they adorable?" Michael whispered over to Lizzie.

"Yeah.. mission 1.. complete." Lizzie whispered.

-

They had finally arrived at Michael's third home, the guy wasn't really rich but he was good at compelling himself a deal. Michael only took them down there because he knew they would get more answers on the monsters thing, rather than being in mystic falls getting nothing but the same results.

"Woah, you're loaded" Delilah gasped as she looked all over the place.

Michael smirked "not that much, there's about 4 rooms so choose wisely, and there's 2 bathrooms" Michael admits

Josie got out of the car and avoni helped her "I call dibs on my own room" Hope says proudly.

Josie looked over at Hope but didn't say anything, she wasn't really in the mood to talk with the girl.

Michael and Lizzie exchanged looks and they shook their heads "Michael have his own room of course, that leaves 3 rooms left, me and Delilah can't share a room and I don't want to share a room with Josie sorry, that leaves me to my own room and you whores figure it out" Lizzie says before she ran into the house.

Josie exchanged looks with avoni. The brunette knew in her heart that she wanted to be in a room with Hope and avoni but she didn't want to choose. "I'll share with Delilah" avoni spoke up as she saw Josie's hesitation.

Before either of the girls could argue, avoni was making her way into the house with her duffel bag.

-

Hope threw her bag on the side while Josie was just unpacking her stuff.

"Josie, can we talk?" Hope asked as Josie continued to unpack.

"How's you and Landon?" Josie asked bickerly.

Hope shook her head "there is no me and Landon" Hope admits.

"I know that he broke up with me for you" Josie said sadly.

Hope walked over to Josie and turned her around to face her "he wanted to get back with me.. but I said no.. I couldn't get back with him knowing that he hurt you.. I would never be with someone that hurt someone I love" Hope admits as she searched Josie's eyes.

Josie gulped, she could have swore Hope just admitted to loving the girl. "You what?" Josie asked

Hope was stunned, she didn't mean to say that but she did. "Josie I-" Hope was cut off by Lizzie. Lizzie ran in the room with champagne bottles.

"Let's get this party started bitches!" Lizzie yelled before avoni ran in and jumped on her back.

Josie still looked at Hope waiting for her answer.