🪡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴ ᴄᴀʙɪɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

"Fuck." Was muttered when Avoni raised her fingers up Josie's thighs and as Hope was kissing all over her breast. With one hand, Avoni then bring her hand down positioning her fingers, as slow as she could, but definitely to make the siphoner feel better.

Both Avoni and Hope heard light and delicate whimpers escape Josie's mouth. She grabbed the edge of the bed sheets really aggressively trying not to dig her fingers deep into either girl.

The auburn-haired girl was still having fun on her part with Josie's breast while the other brunette finally set her fingers into the older brunette.

There was nothing but moans spreading the room. Avoni continued what she was doing with kisses still being placed on Josie's lower stomach.

Josie clenched her eyes shut and grip the sheets more harder than she did before. Hope saw this and smirked. "Keep still, my love" Hope whispered before she nodded over to Avoni.

Avoni made her way down to Josie's pants and slowly started to take them off.

"Why don't you be a good girl and watch her every move..." Hope whispered with her lips brushing against Josie's ears.

"I.. I can't" Josie muttered with her eyes still flat out shut.

Once the older brunette's pants were off,
She moaned slightly and threw her head back again.

Both Josie's girlfriends smirked before Hope slid her fingers along Josie's her chin.

"Open your eyes love." Hope voice was in a tone just above a whisper with the smirk still playing on her lips.

Josie's eyes rolled before she smirked and flickered them opened.

Hope then meet eyes with Avoni. Hope
nodded towards Avoni to let her know, to increase the pressure as Josie gasped.

"I-h-A...Avoni..." She moaned she gripped the sheets some more "oh my gosh" Avoni paused for a moment and climbed back up to Josie's ears.

Avoni smirked and pecked along the older brunette's ears. "I'm going to make you feel so good that you forget about everyone else" Hope gasped and tiled her head. Avoni grinned "relax my love, I'm talking about everyone else, besides us" Avoni promised as she leaned over and pecked Hope on the lips. "Let's take care of our girl before we get to you" Avoni whispered before quickly pecking hope on the lips again.

Josie was in her own world, so she barely cared for what the girls were saying, she just wanted the focus to go back on her. Of course, she did want to make the other girls feel better, but she wanted to enjoy herself while it lasted. 

She was still unsteady with her breathing, Avoni kissed up to her mouth and kissed all over her neck. The younger girl thought it would be a good idea to start sucking at a minimum pace on Josie's favorite spot.

Josie arched her back up as she curled her toes. She let out a few moans because it felt so good while hope smiled because brutally kissing josie's neck some more. The young brunette shivered at the touch, it was the best feeling for her.

After hope left a good mark, Avoni was just about done with Josie. Avoni did the finger and tongue combo which drove Josie insane.

Avoni gripped Josie's legs in both sides of her hands and teased Josie some more. "i think you should finish this up" Avoni whispered over to the auburn-haired girl. 

Hope smiled before she crawled over to Avoni, she pecked the were-witch on the lips. Avoni smiled into the kiss before hope briefly opened her mouth and Avoni slipped her tongue into hopes mouth so she could get a taste of Josie.

Hope moaned into the kiss as she slid her hands up and down Avoni's torso. Hope pulled away with her teeth still gripping Avoni's bottom lip "You taste so fucking good" Hope muttered before she looked over at josie.

Avoni smiled at her two beautiful girlfriends and moved Hope's hair to the side of her and kissed the shorter girls neck a few times. "Make her feel good, Hope." Avoni lips lingered on Hope's neck as she spoke.

Hope clenched her eyes shut at the feeling before she reopened them to see josie who looked out of breath. Hope grabbed Josies legs and pulled her closer to her. The tribrid placed soft and delicate kisses onto the walls of Josie's inner thighs. Avoni couldn't help but to let a smile linger on her lips.

The girl was truly happy to have both her girlfriends there with her. She didn't know how she got so lucky to have them both but she wouldn't take that for granted. 

Hope kissed on the inner sides of Josie's thighs more slowly, This time. "H—Hope please." Josie begged

"Please what?" hope questioned as she raised her eyebrow.

"touch me. please." Josie murmured as she gripped some more onto the sheets. her hair was a mess so there wasn't any getting pass that. "please" she begged some more.

"Oh...I was already planning on doing just that...now no more talking, it's getting in the way of our fun time." Hope pointed out before she kissed on josie's outer core.

when hope finally got to the part that Josie desired the most, Avoni took the girls hand. The young siphoner felt her legs go thumb, she didn't think that she could do it any longer. 

within a matter of seconds, The girl was finished. She had physically exploded and her body felt so relaxed and she felt so good, like she just lifted some weight off of her shoulders. 

"so.." Josie paused for a moment as she tried to catch her breath "who's next?" josie asked as she looked between both her beautiful girlfriends.

Avoni nodded over to Hope "Let's give hope the night of her life" Avoni grinned.

-

"I just know that they are going at it upstairs" Lizzie paused the tv. Mg raised his eyebrow and shook his head "Don't you dare so they aren't because why the hell isn't there any movement going around? and they sure as hell aren't sleep" lizzie crossed her arms.

"if they are going at it then let them, why are we worrying about them?" Mg asked 

"no you're right, maybe we should do something of our own" lizzie smirked as she scooted over to mg. Before they could take things farther, they heard a loud bang. "What was that?" Lizzie asked in a whisper.