ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: sᴀᴅ ᴅᴀʏs

Today was the worst day for avoni, that day was the day that she lost her mom. That was the day that she couldn't stand to hear from anyone because her mother was the only thing that mattered most to her and now that she was gone for, today makes, 8 years. Avoni just cried into her pillow hoping that everyone in the world would just.. die.

She didn't think anyone else deserved life, if her mother didn't have hers. Today was one of the worst days because she lost her mother 5 days after her birthday. That's more of the reason why Avoni never wanted to have a birthday party or anything exciting not that she let anyone know.

Josie and Hope tried to talk with Avoni many times that day but she wouldn't let them in. Hope knew how it felt to want to shut people out.

"I think we should get her favorite ice cream and then let her watch movies maybe?" Mg asked

Hope and Josie exchanged looks "what is your deal with avoni? Do you two have something going on? Are you and her like dating?" Hope asked with an hint of jealousy.

Josie shook her head "What Hope was trying to understand was if you and avoni were dating or not.." Josie put into different words.

"Don't correct me josette!" Hope warned as Josie smiled a bit. The brunette found it adorable how Hope was so pretty even when she was trying her best to sound like an angry person.

"I'm sorry hope, it won't happen again, I promise" Josie says as she tried to get a reaction out of the smaller girl.

Hope clenched her eyes shut as she tried to stay as normal as possible. It was weird for the older girl.. she felt things when Josie talked like that.

Mg looked between the two girls and raised his eyebrow "me and avoni are friends for now, although I tried to ask her out but Josie interrupted the whole thing and she never answered my question" Mg frowned

"I thought you liked Lizzie" Hope scoffed as Mg just smiled.

Delilah then walked into the kitchen "he must have a thing for gay women" Delilah smirked before walking over to the fridge.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Josie asked as she crosses her arms.

Delilah turned around to face the girls "I'm Avoni's friend, best friend if we were being honest and I was just telling you the facts, Ava also known as avoni.. is super gay.. I'm sure she would want nothing to do with you Mg, and Lizzie.. well me and her had a time last night" Delilah winked before she walked over to the door frame. "Todays also the day when she lost her mom, it's better you guys check up on her.. I know she doesn't want to be bothered with anyone but I have a good feeling that you two can make her happy" Delilah says towards Hope and Josie before she left out.

Mg didn't know what to think when Delilah had said this yet he didn't have much time to respond when Josie grabbed some ice cream from the fridge and ran towards Avoni's room.

Not long after Hope followed the brunette.

-

Hope and Josie knocked at Avoni's door for a good 5 minutes now and the girl didn't answer or speak.

Hope finally tried to open the door but she realized it was spelled shut. "Avoni! Open this door.. me and Josie want to help you" Hope demanded

"GO AWAY!" Avoni yelled

Hope looked over at Josie and nodded her head. Josie siphoned the magic off the door and Hope walked in first.

They knew this was stupid to invade Avoni's personal space but they worried for the younger girl.

Avoni sat up with her eyes red and puffy bags under Avoni's eyes. "I told you to go away" Avoni muttered.

Hope shook her head "I can't go away, we can't go away, you are going through a rough time and you need someone here with you" Hope assured

Josie sat down the icecream and walked over to avoni. "Come here, let me hold you" Josie whispered before she hugged the witch.

Avoni sniffled as she wrapped her arms around Josie as they pulled each other into a hug.

Hope watched the two and smiled. She loved the site of her two friends.

Avoni and Josie pulled back a little and looked over at Hope. "There's a spot next to us that has your name on it.. why don't you come and join us" Avoni smiled through her tears.

Hope smiled before she walked over and the two girls pulled her down to them.

Hope fell down and landed onto Josie and the three girls laughed until Hope and Josie noticed their faces were inches from each others. Avoni was enjoying the sites.

Like said many times, it was no surprise that avoni had feelings for both of the girls but seeing them like this only made avoni more happy than she should have been.

Avoni felt as if a dream was coming true. Hope looked into Josie's eyes before looking up at avoni. Avoni smile was all hope needed to know that she wasn't uncomfortable.

Josie on the other hand cupped hopes face and turned the auburnette to face her. Josie leaned in a bit. "You're squashing me hope" Josie whispered

Avoni was feeling a lot better with the two of them around.

Hope rolled her eyes before she rolled off of Josie and out the side. "We should watch a movie" Avoni suggested

"If that's what you want, sure" Josie says as she sat at the end of the bed.

Hope took off her shoes and she got into the bed. Avoni and Hope patted a spot that was in the middle of them. "Come on Josie, we're missing you right now" Hope pouts

Avoni smirked. Josie got up and got Avoni's most likely melted ice cream and handed it to Avoni. "We should talk about what we are going to do with Logan" Josie brings up

"We can talk about that later" Avoni assured before taking the icecream "now come lay with us" Avoni begged

"We should also talk about how I agreed to being Penelope's girlfriend again" Josie clenched her eyes shut waiting for the two girls reaction.

"YOU WHAT?" Hope and avoni asked

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 8✔︎