ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

As of this point, they had tried everything in their power to kill the god but nothing would work, soon Mg showed up, along with a couple of others.

"Hey, I heard some people needed a little help." Mg says before he ran over to kiss Lizzie on the cheek.

"Hey baby, what's going on.. did you find some way to stop the gods?" Lizzie asked in a whispering matter.

Mg nodded his head "yes, I did, but it's a long shot and it won't work unless you do it right." Mg looked over at Hope who got sent flying into a wall. "First we need to take this outside, if we can get the god to go outside it can work better, and I can explain the plan better."

Lizzie nodded before she looked over at avoni. The brunette vamped out to Hope and vamped them outside. "If you want to kill Hope then you will have to go and get her." Lizzie crossed her arms.

The god then broke down the walls and was met with a field, at the end of the field stood avoni with Hope.

He smirked as he threw the weapon aiming it directly at Hope, the weapon ran right through Hope and into avonis hands, it was heavy for her to hold but she was able to.. for some odd reason.

"Looking for me?" Hope asked before avoni threw the weapon in hopes direction.

The auburn haired girl caught it. "NOW STAB HIM!" Mg yelled but it was all too late when the god took it out of hopes hands and smirked.

He aimed it at Hope but avoni vamped and pushed her out of the way.

Soon Penelope, Jed, Jen, and Ben ran out on the sidelines and they watched the whole thing happen.

The god scoffed "Listen, I don't have time for your fun and games, I just want to kill the damn tribrid and go on with my life, so why don't you guys be some good supernaturals and let me do so. I'll even let you live." He grinned proudly.

Mg stepped up and joined hands with Lizzie, "siphon all the magic that you need to." He whispered before his hands started to glow red.

Jed stepped up with mg and so did Cleo who was now there as well as Kaleb. "If you kill her.. then you have to kill us!" Yelled a voice.

"Im all ears, that's not a problem." The god says before he turned to avoni.

Penelope eyes widen before she pushed through the squads joint hands and everything happened so fast but also so slow.

The weapon was pointed to Avoni's chest and just as it was about to carve into her chest, Penelope pushed her out of the way and the weapon stabbed her brutally in her chest.

Avoni gasped as she felt her heart sting, it was as if the girl herself was just stabbed.

Avoni dropped down at Penelope side. The young witch smiled at her younger sister as blood coughed up out of her mouth. Avoni bit into her wrist and tries to feed her sister some blood but Penelope moved the hybrids wrist. "No, I don't want to be a vampire.. I don't want to live forever, I rather die now knowing that I attempted a save for my sister."

"Please don't die on me.. I was trying.. I was trying to form a bond with you and maybe you're right, I ruin everything I touch.. but—"

Penelope shook her head "no.. I was wrong, I only said that because I was jealous, I was jealous that you once had a mother that cared about you while my parents were always off and leaving me with this school, they never really spent time with me the way you explained that your grandma and mother had." Penelope sniffled a bit.

"I don't understand."

"I'm a complicated person to understand, I just want you to live your life the way you want, and you've got the girl.. don't let her go, and I know you might not have the other but you can only get what you can, not that Hope is anything less." Penelope coughed up some more blood. "I'm dying.. but at least I'm dying with you by my side..and I know that I don't say this a lot but I love you and I wish you nothing but the best and I wish I was a good sister..I'm so sorry for all that I've caused you" Penelope flickered her eyes shut.

Avoni shook her head "no.. don't close your eyes.. please" avoni begged.

"Hey.. go kick ass and be that little sister that I was always proud of.. go show that ass of a god, who's boss." Penelope tried her best to keep her eyes closed.

Avoni chewed on her bottom lip holding back the tears. "I love you too penny." Avoni sniffled a bit before she looked up at Hope who only sent the girl a worried look.

Avoni looked back down at her big sister and she moved her to the side. "I'm sorry for being the most ungrateful sister ever, and I'll send the rest of my life proving that you died for someone.. and not no one." Avoni whispered before she nodded over to Mg.

Mg vamped over to them and picked up Penelope. "I'll keep her safe." He promised.

She nodded. "Lay her somewhere nice.." she says before Mg turned around to vamp off. Avoni placed a hand on her ex boyfriends arm. "If I die..." she paused before she glanced over at Hope. She then sniffled "if I die.. lay me next to my sister.. please." She gulped.

Mg nodded before he vamped off.

The god rolled his eyes "enough of this bullshit." He says before he felt Hope trying to sneak up on him. He punched her down to the point she was bleeding out.

Avoni vamped over to help her but the god smacked her into the gates and she fell unconscious.

The rest had their chances to try and help but they all failed, either ending up with their necks snapped or against the medal gate.

Avoni was starting to wake up but she was in no shape to fight, she couldn't move and her face was healing as fast as she wanted to.

The god held Hope up by the neck and he held the weapon in the next hand. "I'm sorry it had to end this way." He whispered before he aimed it into her chest.

Before it could cause anymore damage, the weapon was out of his hands and into his chest. He was at lost of words and he dropped to the floor.

"Don't fuck.. with the ones I love." A voice muttered before the weapon was drove into his chest.

Soon he was dead, his body exploded into pieces and everyone was still down on the floor or knocked unconscious.

Hope eyes flickered open a bit. "Josie?" Hope asked in a whisper.. "am I dead?"

Josie shook her head "no.. you're very much alive, thanks to Lizzie's brilliant plan." Josie says before she vamped over to Avoni.

The heretic picked Avoni up and she hugged her tight. "I've missed you so much." Josie whispered.

Avoni smiled even though she was in terrible pain. "I've missed you too.. just easy up on the pressure." Avoni groaned.

Josie pulled away and smiled before she vamped back to Hope. She knelt down and placed a soft kiss onto her girlfriends cheek. "I'm sorry.. I should have told you the plan before you ended up like this." Josie whispered.

Hope attempted to shake her head "no need to be sorry.. you saved us.. you saved me. That's all that matters." Hope says before she grabbed Josie by her shirt and she pulled her down and placed a soft kiss onto her lips.

Avoni walked over to them and she smiled. "My turn!" Avoni pouts.

Josie smiled into the kiss with Hope before she turned over to Avoni. She pulled the girl down and kissed her passionately. Avoni smiled as she rested her head on Josie's.

The hybrid looked over at Hope and slowly leaned down to place a kiss onto her lips. "I've missed this so much." Josie whisper as she moved avonis hair to the side.

Hope smiled before she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sun. "Am I the only one or is Hope being all bruised up.. suddenly a turn on?" Avoni asked before both Josie and Hope chuckled. Avoni just smiled because she was so happy to be around both girls.