ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴠᴏɴɪ?

After getting Josie back, the brunette seemed to be a busy with things, she didn't like the fact that she had used dark magic and she let it take over her body, she was better than this, she was stronger than this so why did she let the magic consume her.

Avoni on the other hand was getting lectured in why she should have never tried to join malivores side. Hope thought the girl was going to die and that's more of the reason she was pissed at avoni.

"You could have died or worse, you could have put either one of us in a situation where we had to sacrifice ourselves for you, not that we wouldn't do it but it's the fact that you did this out of spite for attention!" Hope yelled as she took another sip of the blood bag.

Avoni nodded and watched hopes every move. "I don't know why I have to treat you like a kid that needs to be watched over every 5 seconds!" Hope spat out as she threw the blood bag away.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." Avoni said in a almost whisper.

Hope took a deep sigh before she sat by avoni and pulled her in for a hug. "I'm sorry for yelling at you avoni, it's just you scared the hell out me and not to blame you or anything but Josie did black magic to help you out, and she ended up having the thing flowing through her body." Hope admits.

"Yeah me and Josie have to talk about that," Avoni admits in a whisper "all I really wanted to do was protect you both, I didn't want to die and I damn sure didn't want either of you to die, I'm just tired of the people I love dying on me, and now that you actually died I feel like I'm at fault." Avoni said in a whisper.

"You aren't at fault.With the love ones dying thing, I'm tired of it too. That's more of the reason why I can't lose you or Josie ever, I've suffered through so much and I can tell you right now that you won't lose either me or Josie, so you have nothing to worry about." Hope promised.

Avoni smiled "you both have nothing to worry about with me either, you guys will never lose me." Avoni assured before Hope leaned over and leaned on avoni. Avoni stroked Hopes hair. "I love you guys so much" Avoni whispered.

"I love you too, but we should go check in on Josie, she's been going through it after the whole getting back thing and I'm sure she's blaming the hell out of herself." Hope admits

-

The girls met up with Josie and they were stopped by what Josie was looking at.

"Hope, it's great to see you again, too bad I'm going to have to end you." Malivore smirked

Avoni stepped in front of Hope "you won't do anything, I will kill you!" Avoni threatened.

This time the siphoner stepped in front of Hope next to avoni. "We. She meant that we will kill you!" Josie threatened.

No matter how much dark magic she had just experienced, she was going to protect her girlfriends no matter what.

Before Hope could do anything, malivore snapped Avoni's neck with the girl falling to the ground. Avoni felt her heart being ripped out, not literally but it felt like that. Everything went black for the girl.

Josie and Hope ran over to her and pulled her up tight, they couldn't help but to sob out, they couldn't deal with the pain any longer, they needed it to go away.

While Josie continued to sob, Hope shut her eyes as the final tear slid down her cheek. When Hope opened her eyes she wiped the tear off her face and threw Avoni's body away from her. "This is boring, don't you think?" Hope asked

Josie sniffled and looked up at the auburn haired, "what are you talking about Hope?" The brunette asked.

Hope crossed her arms and took a deep sigh "all this crying, it's depressing, I rather not feel." Hope admits.

Josie raised her eyebrow "Hope what did you do?" Josie asked as she looked from avoni to Hope. Josie could feel the tears caking up in her eyes. "Why are you acting like this?" Josie asked

Hope rolled her eyes "oh quit the crying Josie, it's pathetic if you ask me, personally I think we should turn you, get you into your vampire era, what you think?" Hope asked

"I think you are out of your mind, what the fuck are you talking about?" The brunette asked

Hope sighed "I'm tired of losing people I love, turn into a vampire, and turn it off, you'll enjoy every moment with me." Hope smiled.

Josie gasped "hope... please tell me...please don't say you turned it off!" Josie yelled.

Hope shook her head. The older girl used her hand to make a pen and a paper appear, she wrote on the paper "I turned it off' Hope handed her the paper and smiled "there you go baby, I didn't say, I wrote it." Hope chewed on her bottom lip.

"Very funny hope, I don't know why you would do this to me! I have to deal with grief and now I have to get you back" Josie tears couldn't stop pouring.

"Don't get me back, join my side, my love. If you join me and you will love every bit of it." Hope assured as she reached her hand out.

Malivore sat there and watched them with a smirk lingering on his lips. This was his time, he finally thought he was going to kill the tribrid. Once the girl was distracted he tried to sneak up on her but she caught him. She grabbed him and ripped into his heart and took it out and he dropped to the group. Of course he wasn't dead seeing as he would come back to life at any moment.

Hope looked over at Josie as she licked the blood off her hands. "I offered." Hope says before she vamped away.

Josie wiped the tears before looking at a dead avoni, she knew things were about to be fucked up.