ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

It's been 2 weeks and the girls were getting ready for Michaels funeral. Caroline had planned the whole thing with Lizzie for avoni. They thought it would be a nice idea to do this for avoni.

Josie walked into Avoni's room and she walked up to the girl. Avoni was dressed in a all black outfit with matching shoes, she was happy and sad that day. Sad that she had lost her uncle and happy because he was getting the proper memorial that he deserved.

"Hey Vinny, hopey's in the car ready for us, I'll even let you get front seat" Josie smiled as she walked over to the young witch.

Avoni wiped the tear from her eyes "I'm ready to go" avoni says before she got up and took Josie's hands. She then walked out of the room and to the front of the school.

When they got to the front avoni saw the auburn haired girl. She smiled before she sat into the passenger seat. "If it gets to hard, we'll hold you okay?" Josie asked

Hope put her hand over Avoni's hand "We will be here for you, Always and forever" Hope says before she brought Avoni's hands up and kissed them.

Josie smiled at the two girls before she put on her safety belt. "I love you both so much" avoni bit back the tears.

"I love you too" both girls said at the same time. While the two girls weren't paying attention Josie's eyes went black as a smirk appeared on her lips.

Every since their talk in Avoni's room, the girls had been growing closer together, closer than ever.

**flashback:

"We can start by telling Hope about us" Josie says before she turned to face the auburn haired girl.

"Tell me what?" Hope asked as she crossed her arms.

"We wanted to tell you that-" avoni cut Josie off when she took hopes hand as well as Josie's.

"Be our girlfriend.. me and Josie already sealed the deal and I know that you say that you aren't ready to settle down but I know you and if you want to take your time with us then me and Josie would be more than happy to wait for you" avoni searched hopes eyes.

"So.. what do you say? Will you be our girlfriend?" Josie asked.

Hope looked at both of them as her heart was stuck in a loop. "You two are dating already?" Hope asked

Avoni raised her eyebrow "We asked you to be our girlfriend and that's your only response?" Avoni asked

Hope shook her head "just a little jealous.." Hope admits as she looked down at her hands.

"You don't have to be jealous, Hope we want you to be with us.. we really do" Josie says before Hope dropped her hands from them. "If you're not ready we'll understand" Josie admits

Hope walked over and sat on Avoni's bed. "I love you both, and love isn't just anything to me, love means more than anything in the world and I don't know what it is about you two but I miss you more than anything right now and you're standing right in front of me..and I'm not going to do the whole speech thing.. yes, yes I'll be your girlfriend" Hope smiled before Josie and avoni just stood there with their eyes widened.

The brunettes couldn't believe what they were hearing. "You.. did you just say what I think-" Josie cut herself off before she palmed her face.

"Are you two going to stand there and look dumbfounded or are you going to kiss me? I really would like to kiss my girlfriends right now" Hope tried to put on a pouty face.

Avoni playfully rolled her eyes with a smile creeping onto her lips. Both brunettes made there way over to Hope and hugged her. Avoni was the first one to kiss Hope before Josie did. Hope smiled when she pulled away from the kiss.

Josie turned to face avoni before she gave a quick peck to her lips. "This is truly the best decision I ever made" Hope says before they rested their foreheads on each other's.

***end of flashback

Hope watched her two girlfriends get in the car and smiled. Everything felt so unreal, it felt like a crime that Hope was willing to pay the time for.

Avoni sat in the front as Josie got in the back. "Are you guys ready?" Hope asked as she looked over at avoni before glancing over at Josie.

"I'm ready" Josie says before avoni took a deep breath "I'm also ready" avoni added on.

Hope nodded before she started the car. They were in for a long day, lots of crying and lots of things that needs to be done.
-
They arrived at the place and Lizzie was already there. "As Michael's favorite person, I think that I should only be able to make such jokes" Lizzie praised

Avoni scoffed "no way are you going to be making jokes at a damn funeral" avoni crossed her arms

"But Michael would want me to put the fun in funeral, although I wasn't actually going to make those type of jokes because you know.. Michael is my best buddy now if it was someone else..."

"Moving on..." Caroline says as she walked up to them.

"Can we just get this started? It's bad enough that I have to bury my uncle, why would I want to sit here and listen to you two talk and hear everyone else pity me.. it's quite annoying actually." Avoni says before she walked off.

Hope and Josie follow behind the Werewitch and rubbed in circular motions on her back. "We're here for you.. every step of the way" Josie whispered before she leaned her head on Avoni's shoulder.

"Always and forever" Hope whispered before she intertwined her hands with Avoni's. Avoni held hopes hand as her head rested on top of Josie's with her eyes clenched trying not to let out a tear. The young werewitch was glad that she had both of her girlfriends there with her, even if she wouldn't admit it.

-

The funeral was starting and a tall boy walked up beside avoni and just stood there with his arms crossed. Avoni turned over to him and she raised her eyebrow "who are you?" She asked in a whisper

"I'm Jed.. Jed tien.. and it's time we talked" he says as he looked over at the younger girl.