ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ?

Avoni looked at Josie with nothing but disappointment, of course she couldn't be mad at the girl but she did feel bad.

Avoni got up from her bed and walked out of the room. Hope turned her gaze over to Josie and scoffed. "You shouldn't be getting back with Penelope" Hope says as she crossed her arm

Josie scoffed "why can't I get back with Penelope? I don't say anything when you're with Landon? I don't say anything to avoni when she has her bullshit going on so why am I made out to be the bad person?" Josie asked

Hope shook her head "you aren't a bad person Josie, you could never be a bad person. I just don't think you should be with Penelope" Hope spoke her truth.

Josie nodded "and i don't think you should be with Landon, I guess we both have our share of what should happen, are you going to break up with him just because I don't like it?" Josie asked

Hope stood there with a lost of words. Josie then nodded and walked over to the door. "That's what I thought" Josie says before she left out of the room.

-

It was the next day and avoni was sitting in the library with mg. Avoni was so pissed at Josie that she took 'interest' in Milton.

Avoni wasn't using Mg or anything but she actually wanted to give him a chance. He was the only one there that actually saw her for her. He was the only one that wanted to truly be with her and she felt like shit for not accepting him before.

"So what you're telling me is that you are a 'park' witch? That wouldn't explain why you heal up so fast, Penelope doesn't heal up fast" Mg pointed out

Avoni rolled her eyes "I don't want to hear anything else about my sister, why can't we find another solution?" Avoni asked

Mg shook his head "I don't even know what we are dealing with, please let me tell someone else so you can get the help that you need, I'm useless when it comes to stuff like these" Mg worried

Avoni smiled before shutting the book. "I think maybe we should tell just one other person, and that's Delilah" Avoni says before she seen 4 figures walk into the library.

"No matter how mad you are at me, I will not let you put your life out there without us knowing how dangerous your history could really be" Josie assured as Penelope followed up behind her.

"We are here to help you sis, always" Penelope smile was genuine but avoni still didn't care for it.

"I thought that you might have needed a little help" Lizzie walked into the library as all eyes on her. "So I got your sister. Your best friend, Delilah" Lizzie smirked before turning over to glance at Hope and Josie "and I got your friends, what more do you need for a support system?" Lizzie asked

Avoni rolled her eyes "Josie's not my friend, as far as I know.. I don't know her" Avoni was being stubborn but it wasn't too much Josie couldn't handle.

Josie sighed before pressing her lip into a thin line. Penelope kiss the top of Josie's head and it gave both Hope and Avoni the Ickes.

"What should we do? And what are we planning to find out in the first place?" Delilah asked

Avoni passed Delilah the book and Hope watched the taller girls every move.

"I think we should all just look for anything about healing witches in any books and if it's interesting tell us about it" Avoni says before she took Mg hand and they walked behind one of the book shelves.

Josie wanted to say something to avoni but it wasn't the time.

"Hey avoni.. I was thinking that maybe umm... maybe you should- well not should but would you like to be my girlfriend or something?" Mg gulped nervously.

Avoni looked over at Josie who eyed the pair before turning back over to Mg.

"Sur-" Avoni was cut off

"NO!" Hope yelled because she heard the whole thing.

"What?" Both Josie and avoni asked. Both girls had a feeling they knew why but still chose to act clueless.

"I need a word with you avoni" Hope says before pulling avoni out of the library.
-

Hope walked into the kitchen and pulled avoni up against the wall. Hope was a little mad by Avoni's words. "Avoni.. I'm only going to say this one time.. you and Mg can't be a thing" Hope eyes lit up gold

Avoni smirked "I love this side of you.. it's hot" Avoni teased

Hope pressed avoni against the hall harder than she intended to. "Avoni im serious, when you go back into that library, you're going to say no" Hope demanded

Avoni shook her head "no I'm not, I'm going to say yes" Avoni crossed her arms

Hope dropped her arms and she scoffed. Her eyes fixed back to normal. "You know what...!" Hope started

"I don't know.. tell me" Avoni teased some more.

"You are being reckless" Hope scoffed

"You're hot"

"You're an idiot"

"I take that back.. you're more than hot"

Hope groaned before she pulled avoni over against the kitchen counter. Avoni thought it was cute that the shorter girl was all in control and demanding. "I'm trying to have a conversation and your only response is me being hot?"

Avoni eyes were glued to hopes lips "im sorry. Please continue" Avoni shook her head.

Hope eyes lit back up "I-..I.." Hope was at lost of words before she found herself pulling the taller girl in. Their lips locked. Avoni clenched her eyes together by how brutal the kiss was even if hopes lips were soft and delicate.

Avoni lifted Hope up to the point she was sat up on the counter as Hope pulled Avoni's body closer to hers causing heat between their bodies.

The auburn haired girl tongue played tricks as it guided it's way in and out of the taller girls mouth.

Avoni gripped hopes hips as she pulled Hope more onto her. Avoni stood directly in between hopes legs and when the shorter girl wrapped her legs around avoni she could feel her whole body melt.

Avoni places rough and brutal kisses down to hopes neck as Hope closed her eyes and left out soft moans.

The witch nudged at the tribrids shirt as she tried taking it off.

"Woah!" A voice stopped them in their tracks.

Their lips unlinked as they looked over to see Delilah more than happy to see the two girls. Delilah of course wasn't a snitch nor did she give a fuck really, she just came to get them because Lizzie sent her.

"You didn't see anything!" Hope says before she jumped off the counter. She felt like a cheater—no she was a cheater.. she didn't mean for things to get out of hand with avoni but they did and Hope knew she should have stopped it when she had the chance.

Avoni and Hope avoided each other gaze as Hope fixed her shirt.

Delilah smirked before she left the two alone but they didn't get any time to talk because Landon ran in. "Hey baby, we should get going.. I have these awesome movie tickets for the movies.. you'll love it" Landon says before pulling Hope out of the kitchen.

Avoni didn't know how to feel..

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 9✔︎