ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ

Avoni gasped up, she appeared back where she was all along, the schools basement.

Her head was throbbing and she couldn't get enough of it, she wondered why it felt like that. 

The brunette got up from the bed and she looked around and over at the bars and chains, she was locked down there, just great.

Avoni felt useless, she didn't know anything anymore she was just a useless thing.

Soon she started slamming into the bars, she felt every pain coming from it. Avoni groaned as she slammed into the wall behind her.

Avoni needed permission to be in this school and she didn't have any permission, that rule was made by Alaric, although no one knew that because he didn't tell anyone, avoni was starting to figure that out now.

Soon a figure popped up. "Need some help there?" Malivore said as he stood right in front of avoni.

Avoni then stopped "what are you doing to me? I haven't even completed my transfer, why am I being treated like some vampire already?" Avoni asked

Malivore smiled "you aren't any ordinary vampire, you're one of Hope, meaning you carry her blood now I can do some real work with you, I just need you to join my side." Malivore promised.

Avoni shook her head before she started to slam into the walls again. "FINE!" She yelled as it stopped.

Malivore smirked "good, I'll even stay away from Hope and Josie for now." Malivore assured before he tossed a blood bag into the cell. "Now drink up, you're going to need all that vampire and werewolf muscle to get out of here, I think it's time we found out what really happened to your mother." Malivore assured.

-

"What do you want? And why the hell are you here?" Hope asked as she took a sip out of her cup.

Rebekah smiled "aren't you happy that I'm here with you? Many people would be happy to be embraced by me." Rebekah assured.

Hope shook her head "I want you gone, which one of my girlfriends sent you here? Was it the dead one or the one that thinks there is good in everyone?" Hope asked

Rebekah raised her eyebrow "what do you mean girlfriends? I was sent here by Alaric."

Hope didn't know how Alaric knew, he wasn't even in the school around the time she turned. "Yeah, well disappear again, I don't have time for any of this bullshit, I don't need nor do I want a family reunion, so why don't you do the hokey pokey and get your ass out."

Rebekah squinted her eyes, it took her a moment before she nodded her head. "You lack humanity, if you did you would know that I wanted all respect."

"Respect? I don't owe you anything, as far as I know, you nor do anyone else in our fucked up family care about me, hell I turned into a vampire and the only how you knew was because of Alaric so please saved the pep talk for someone who cares, and yes, I flipped the switch."

Rebekah sighed and let that all soak in. "Why did you turn your humanity off?" Rebekah asked as she crossed her arms.

Hope sighed "I've lost a lot. Considering I lost both my parents and my uncle which is all my fault and then I let avoni die, she died right in front of me and I couldn't handle the pain so I put a end to it." Hope admits.

"I don't know if you really think that it's your fault but your parents and your uncles death isn't your fault, I don't know about this whole thing with avoni, who I don't remember at all." Rebekah spoke up.

"Listen I don't have time for this, I have a snack to fest on and you are getting in my way." Hope says

Rebekah stepped up "Hope, let me help you, just let me help you and you can go back to avoni or whoever you are with and you can be happy."

Hope let out a chuckle "You must not get the memo, she's dead there is no going back." Hope says before she vamped out.

Rebekah let out a sigh and she took her phone out of her pocket. "Hey, I tried to get her back but she wasn't having it, she doesn't suspect a thing." Rebekah says as she watched over at the girl that hope had walked in with.

"Do you have any idea where she is going?" josie voice echo'd from the end of the phone. The brunette was going through lots of measurements to get through to Hope.

"No, but I did see that she had the mikaelson necklace wrapped around her neck, I can fly down to Mystic falls to come and get you and then we can figure this out together, but we will need your mothers permission." Rebekah assured as she watched the girl leave out.

Josie sighed "okay, I'll ask but then I have to get someone to watch over avoni, I'm finding a way to bring her back." Josie admits.

"We can talk about that later even though that's extremely dangerous, Josie."

"I'm going to have to call you back."

-

"I'm going to have to call you back." Josie says as she saw avoni walking up to her. "How the hell are you-"

"alive? I know it's a crazy story, see, I'm a vampire now" avoni smiled "wait, guess the story isn't so crazy." Avoni shrugged

"How did you turn into a vampire?" Josie asked as she crossed her arms.

Avoni smiled "Well you see when someone takes vampire blood before they die, they turn into a vampire, did you know that?" avoni asked. Josie grabbed Avoni by the ear. "Ouch, Ouch, Ouch" avoni groaned in pain.

"Don't fucking play with me, avoni." Josie threatened as she let go of Avoni's ear.

Avoni looked around to see if malivore was anywhere in site. "Listen, I have things handled, once we get done with finding stuff about my mom, we are going to kill Hope." Avoni assured.

Josie slapped avoni on the back of her neck. "And I'm supposed to be happy and give you applause for that? I'm not going to let you try and kill our girlfriend." Josie scoffed.

Avoni leaned in a bit to Josie's ear. "I'm not really going to do that, I'm acting like I am so I can find Hope, hopefully before malivore does and bring her back." Avoni assured

"Well then you should know that hope's humanity is off." Josie admits.

"WHAT?" Avoni asked before malivore popped up behind her and put his hand on Avoni's shoulder.

"I think it's time for us to go avoni." He says as he winked over at Josie.

The siphoner groaned "Avoni, stay for me, don't do this." Josie begged.

"Leave me alone Josie, I'm doing what's best for me, maybe you should worry about yourself for now on." Avoni fake scoffed and winked at Josie so she could know that she was only putting up the act.

"Whatever, if you walk out that door I won't forgive you." Josie was serious, she wasn't joking or following along with the act.

Avoni rolled her eyes "I guess you won't ever forgive me then." Avoni kept up her act.

Josie shook her head before she walked off. Avoni frowned because she felt as if Josie didn't get it. The hybrid wasn't being for real, she was only putting up with the act, so why was Josie so mad?