ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ʙɪʀᴅʙᴏʏ

The following day avoni had finally come to her senses, she went to the twins room and she knocked at their door.

There was no answer at first so avoni took her phone out and called up Lizzie to see if she was inside but there wasn't any answer either.

Avoni then pounded at the door and soon the door was open "do you want me to slap the shit out of you? It's 10 in the morning!" Lizzie groaned as you could practically see the bags under her eyes.

"Lizzie, it's 10 in the morning, you should be up" avoni crossed her arms

"Are you the fucking sleep police?" Lizzie asked with her eyes barely open.

Avoni grew irritated "I need your help, I want to bring back everyone's memories just as I did with mine but I can't do it without you" avoni pulled her lip into a thin line.

Lizzie smirked as she fully opened her eyes "you better be lucky that I love my sister because if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't care less about your problems" Lizzie rolled her eyes.

"Just come on before someone catch on to what we are doing" avoni demanded with an eye roll .

-

The pair went to Avoni's room and they set up everything for the spell, they knew that if they would have did it free fall then it wouldn't have worked and they would have consumed dark magic and that wasn't a risk that avoni was trying to take especially with Lizzie.

The spell was strong. When the two girls started it, it formed a light, a light that was very bright and it was something that was also very dangerous.

Avoni and Lizzie could kill themselves if they did the spell wrong and that's mainly why Hope didn't want the girls to do the spell in the first place, but avoni didn't listen because that's the type of person that she is.

"This is getting out of hand avoni" Lizzie groaned as she felt the magic tase her skin. She didn't like the feeling at all.

Avoni tried to stop it but it wasn't going to. That's when mg vamped into the room and he saw the two. He worried because he had no idea what to do so he just looked at them in fear.

Before he knew it the light stopped just as the spell.

Mg ran over to Lizzie and he held onto her, he was scared that he was going to lose her and the fact that she was safe was something that he was happy for.

"I'm fine Milton, just a little magic that got out of hand" Lizzie admits as her skin started to clear up.

Milton let a tear slide down his face "don't scare me like that lizzie, I thought I was going to lose you" Mg whispered with her voice still being a little shaky.

Lizzie turned to face him and smiled, before they knew it, they leaned in slowly and they kissed. They kissed and it felt magical for them.

Avoni on the other hand was going to puke, she had never seen anything so straight that it was gay.

"Yeah well fuck avoni, I'm sure she's alright" avoni sarcastically said before she rolled her eyes.

Mg smiled into the kiss while Lizzie pulled away and rolled her eyes.

"How about you be a good fish and swim your ass out of this room, will you?" Lizzie asked as she directed over to avoni.

Before anyone made any sudden movement, Caroline walked into the room. "You all are in big trouble" Caroline crossed her arms.

-

Once everyone got there memories back they felt complete, especially the brunette siphoner, she already knew she felt something for Hope even without her memories so when the memories came back she felt so much more happier.

Josie couldn't really make peace with her memories because Landon knocked at her door.

"Can I come in?" He asked. Josie nodded and stepped aside to let him in.

"So what's up?" Josie asked

"Josie, you have been the best girlfriend a man can have, and I really loved spending time with you, and I wish we could have stayed together forever but.. my heart lies somewhere else. I know this is selfish of me.. but we have to break up" Landon admits with a frown

Josie could feel a little bit of tears fill up in her eyes. She didn't know why she was crying, she didn't care much about the boy as she thought she would. Maybe it was something in her telling her that if Landon broke up with her than he'll go back to Hope and she'll lose her to him once again. Josie couldn't and wouldn't have that.

Josie felt sick to her stomach. She felt used and she felt like she deserved way more than what Landon was offering anyways.

Josie wiped the tear out of her eyes and looked away from Landon "I agree, we should break up, I wouldn't want to have to hold you down knowing you would never feel the same that I feel for you" Josie half lied

Landon smiled "there's another conversation that I need to have, once I have that one then we can talk further into this" Landon says before he left out of Josie's room.

Josie flopped into her bed and sobbed a bit. She was very sick and tired of being used, all she needed was Hope and avoni at that moment.

-

Later that night Josie had saw Landon leaving hopes room. Josie couldn't feel anything but even more sick than she had already felt. She hated the fact that he had her in the first place, if Josie could, she would kill him for even breathing the same air as the auburnette, but that was violent and brutal.

Hope spotted the girl looking at her and she waved at her. Josie frowned before turning around and shutting the door.