ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ɪ'ʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ

Hope knew what she had to do and she knew that was it was for the best. She didn't tell anyone about her plan.

The auburn haired girl didn't tell anyone about it but she was secretly already plotting on this for a long time now. She was just very good at keeping secrets.

About a week ago she had found out about this thing called 'malivore'. She didn't tell anyone about it because she knew she would have to do this with them and she knew she couldn't take the whole thing with losing them.

Hope made sure to burn all the stuff so they wouldn't know nothing of her. She was playing it a safe route. She wanted nothing to be left around because knew her two brunettes would come looking for her any day and any time.

Hope gulped before she finally came to her senses she took a deep breath before she jumped into the pit. It was disgusting and the girl almost threw up.

The auburn haired girl was then wiped out of existence, no one knew about it.. quite literally.

-

"You are really are so cute..but we should get going" Josie says as she shivered in the cold

Avoni looked between both girls and she then pouted over at Hope. "Josie's cold! Can we go?" Avoni begged

Hope looked back at Josie and avoni before she looked back over at the game. She took off her jacket and put it over Josie. "Please 5 more minutes.. I really want to win this for you guys" Hope admits

"Seems like the girl really wants to win your heart over" the game keeper smirked

Hope turned to face the game keeper. As Hope was about to say something she had stop when a voice spook before her "she already has my heart. Always." Josie says as she turned to face Hope

"Sane with mine, and we love you hope but I'm fucking tired and I need my rest!" Avoni says grumpily

Hope rolled her eyes and blushed before turning to look up at Josie. Hope quickly pecked Josie on the cheek before smiling "always?" Hope asked

"Always." Josie says in a more promising tone.

Hope smiled before turning over to avoni and pecking her on the cheek.

Hope softy bit her bottom lip before turning back around to make one more shot. Hope didn't realize that she had won the prize until she heard Josie cheering.

Avoni and Josie was both so happy their friend was happy and that she won that stupid "teddy bear" like she promised she would.

The guy handed Josie the big stuffed animal before Josie walked over to Hope and hugged her. The guy then handed avoni one stuffed animal and the brunettes smiled like idiots.

"Thank you so much.." Josie whispered into hopes ears. Avoni rubbed her fingers along hopes arms.

"Thank you as well hope" Avoni added onto the apology

Hope nodded with a smile "I would get you two anything that you ask of me so it's nothing that you have to thank me for if we are being honest."

"But still, thank you" Josie smiled

The brunette was truly honored for Hope, she loved when the girls gave her unbelievably a lot of attention and that's why Josie was smiling the whole time.

Hope smiled before pecking Josie and avoni on the cheek and taking their hand in hand.

-
-
-

"I really appreciate what you did for me today, even though you didn't have to" Josie says as Hope kept her eyes on the road

Avoni on the other hand had on her headphones and she couldn't hear anything they said.

"I would do anything for you" Hope admits as her eyes stayed glued to the road. "Besides it was just a 'teddy bear' I tend to give you way more than that in the near future"

Josie smiled at Hope before she turned the music on. "One day...I'll play for you" Josie assured which causes hope to glance over at her before looking back.

Hope smiled as Josie turned the music up a bit.

-
-
-

They arrived at Josie's house and Hope walked Josie up to her door.

"You aren't going to come in?" Josie asked as she raised her eyebrow

"No thank you..I have to get to my room and pack my things for this trip that we are suppose to be going on, but I can bet you that I will see you tomorrow" Hope assured

Josie held the stuffed animal tight in her arms "I'm going to miss you"

"Jo..it's only a couple of hours until we see each other again" Hope shook her head

"But it feels like forever, I don't want to be away from you ever." Josie pouts

"I know..but we'll see each other in 10 hours, and when you go to sleep it won't feel so long" Hope assured

Josie nodded her head "can i at least get a kiss?"

"You can have whatever you want.." Hope smiled before she leaned in and pecked Josie on the cheek.

-

Avoni jumped up and she looked around, she didn't know how or why she was having some dreams of someone she didn't even know but she was awake.

She ran over to set her candles up and she thought it would be a good idea to let out all the magic in her at that time of night.

When she was done with the spell all she could do was smile. Something was wrong, she didn't know what but she knew something was off.

Avoni walked to her bed and she immediately passed out. Yeah.. something was definitely wrong.