ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴀʟᴀʀɪᴄ ɪs ᴀ ᴅɪᴄᴋ

Avoni was still going through her transition. Hope made it there in time but there was nothing she could do that Michael hadn't already done. "How's she holding up?" Hope asked as avoni bone snapped again.

Michael cringed "I'm thinking she's gonna kill us after this" Michael admits.

"She's not gonna kill us, well she's not gonna kill me, I don't know about you" Hope slowly walked up to avoni.

Avoni was beyond sweating and she couldn't feel her legs "if this is how pregnancy feels then I don't want it." Avoni cried out.

Hope smiled "you really do think far ahead" Hope admits

Avoni groaned "I'm not in the mood for this Hope! I'm dying and you are letting me die!" Avoni cried

Hope rolled her eyes "you aren't gonna die, love, just relax." Hope backed up before looking at Michael. "Where's Josie?" Hope asked

Michael shrugged his shoulders "I'm going to go find her, you take care of my girl!" Hope says before she ran off and into the school.

Michael looked at the auburn haired girl before she turned over to his niece. Avoni bones started to break again but with more process because avoni looked as if she was one bone break from a full transition.

"I need some more wolfsbane!" Avoni yelled before Michael vamped to her with the bottle and poured it into her mouth.

Within seconds.. it was the moment, it was the moment that avoni park the witch was now known to be a Werewitch. Avoni looked up at Michael and her eyes glowed up gold before she sat down. Her clothes was ripped out but she wore a nice gold-Ish brown fur, her claws weren't as long because she was like a pup.

"My little cub" Michael smiled as he walked to her and knelt down. "You look so beautiful, voni.." he stroked her fur as he smiled at his niece. He was happy that he was able to be there for her and help her out. "You know.. I didn't think I can do it.. I suck as a father and even as a father figure.. this is the longest I've been here for family besides my sisters, and brother."

Avoni tilted her head before she sat down with her head over her paws. "My brother logan, which is your other uncle, I haven't talked to him in a long time.. and there's Meredith.. your mother, and my least favorite.. Nadia, that bitch hates my guts but she's family" Michael admits as he continued to stroke her hair. "I wasn't there for my son when I should have been.. and now he's dead because of me" michael begin to let out tears.

Avoni wined in a signal for Michael to know it's okay "I don't know why I'm even telling you this.. but apart of me sees you as my daughter.. I would protect you, until the very end, that would make up for MJ, or at least I hope it will" Michael says

-

"What the hell you mean I can't leave? Do you not understand that I need to get to avoni! She needs me!" Josie scoffed

"What she needs is help from her family! And she's gonna be sent back home" Alaric assured

"She is home! And if you send her away then I'm going home" Josie crossed her arms

Alaric scoffed "you are home!"

"No! Because where ever Hope is or wherever avoni is.. that's my home. You don't get me dad, not the way I would have thought and that's gonna be a big issue for you when you learn that I don't give a fuck about what you say!" Josie yelled. She had never said any such thing to her father, it was disrespectful and Josie wasn't about the disrespect but she felt that she needed to say it, she needed to say it for avoni.

Alaric shook his head in disappointment "this is what happens when your mother is in charge of things" he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Mom is a better in charge than you are! And I don't have time for this" Josie says before she saw Hope pop up from behind her father.

"Absonum" Hope says before Alaric fell to the ground. Josie gave her that look. "What? Alaric is a dick.. he doesn't deserve to not suffer from an concussion" Hope admits.

Josie ran and grabbed hopes hands before running out of the school and to the woods. When they got there they saw avoni in her wolf form, neither Hope or Josie was scared because they knew avoni wouldn't hurt them.

"You're so freaking cute" Josie said in awe as she ran over to Avoni's side. Josie beg to pet Avoni's fur

Hope smiled at the two before she walked over to them and sat by avoni. "For a person like you, I would have thought you would be more of a big bad scary wolf, but you're just a puppy" Hope stoked Avoni's fur.

Avoni let out a growl as she backed away from Hope "I'm just kidding avoni, you are my big savor" Hope kissed the top of Avoni's head as Josie continued to stroke the girls hair.

Michael was watching them in awe before he got a text.

Unknown: you have to kill avoni or I'll kill you, there isn't enough room for more than one Lockwood.

Michael sighed as he put his phone away.

Michael snuck off away from the girls and into the school. He made his way to the werewolf dungeon.

"I'm sorry sir but this area is closed, it's off limits to because there are werewolf's into changing" one of the kids said.

Michael nodded his head "it's okay, I'm here to see a friend" he says before he walked pass the kid.

He walked to the last cage and he trailed his fingers over the name of who the cage belonged to "hey buddy.. you don't know me but I'm here to help you, you and your sister avoni.. you don't know about her and she doesn't know about you so I think you should keep it that, just until I cross over malivore and save you both"

The werewolf growled. Michael raised his hands up in defense "it's okay, I'm your uncle.. I'm family."