ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴʟʏ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ.

Jed and Delilah were just coming back from who knows where and Lizzie was already packing her bags. The blonde wasn't planning on staying because of what happened a few hours prior.

"What's going on? Why are you packing?" Jed asked as he walked into Lizzie's room. Mg looked over at Jed and sent him a soft smile and then turned over to his girlfriend.

"A girl came over here and told us that we needed to get back to mystic falls, I'm taking my ass to mystic falls and going to do whatever I have to do to stay safe because I'm not ready to die, there's so such I have to do, I haven't even met Hailee fucking Steinfeld!" Lizzie argued as she put her bag onto the side "can you go and bring this to the car?" The blonde asked the vampire.

Mg nodded and vamped to the car with lizzie's bag. The blonde pointed outside the room and towards the girls room "They had been going at it for 6 hours now and they think I don't know that they are having sex but i'm not going in there to stop them and tell them to get the hell out of here, I refuse." Lizzie was being dramatic.

Avoni popped up right behind jed "I hope you know that the whole damn house can hear you and we were just minding our business how about you mind yours?" Avoni asked

lizzie rolled her eyes "I just hope it was good, but you all should get ready and meet us in mystic falls, there's something going on down there and that could only mean danger." lizzie tried explaining.

Avoni was worried "Okay, i'll go tell the girls to get ready and stuff" Avoni promised before leaving out.

-

"This sucked I barely got to spend anytime with you two and it's kind of stressing me out." Josie admits as she put her things into her bag.

"we have all the time in the world and we need to save the world if we want to make it a better place I guess." Avoni said as she was finishing up packing.

"Man, fuck the world, we could never just spend time together." Hope scoffed as she zipped up her suit case.

Avoni sighed and walked over to both girls and placed a kiss on their foreheads.

"We will get our time alone, I can promise you that." Avoni said in a low whisper.
-

They all finally arrived at the Salvatore school after some while and the girls were tired, mostly tired of things getting in the way of them.

Delilah on the other hand was enjoying herself. She met up with her girlfriend and ran off into the sunset.

This didn't last soon though. Avoni stayed outside looking everywhere for Delilah, but she couldn't find her. She searched everywhere that she thought that Delilah could be. Instead, she found nothing and no one.

Meanwhile Delilah was making her way over to the old mill with Maya. "Hey baby, I've missed you and I wasn't able to say that over there with the rest of the squad but I missed you a lot" Delilah admits before she leaned in and placed a soft kiss onto Maya's lips.

"I missed you too." Maya says before she quickly pecked Delilah on the lips again. Before they could take anything farther than where they were, they were caught by someone... well, someones.

There was a man and a woman, The women had long blonde curls and the man had messy brunette hair. Both man and women had nice blue eyes. "Hello, you must be Avoni's best friend. I have news for her, would you to deliver it for us?" The blonde asked

Delilah stepped in front of maya "I will not deliver anything for you, what do you want with Avoni, anyways?" she asked

"We would just like to deliver a message from Malivore." The man spoke up as he stepped forward. "If you don't deliver this message then I would be forced to deliver your head on a platter" The man threatened.

Delilah scoffed "What's the message?" she asked

"Tell Avoni, that Malivore is coming for her and he's going to kill everyone she loves until he gets what he wants, if I were her, I wouldn't mess with him." the women spoke up as she crossed her arms.

"What the fuck I look like telling her that?" Delilah glared before she stepped up to the man "You both will have to get through me before anyone even touch a fly on my best friend's head." Delilah threatened.

The man looked over at the woman and nodded "Suits yourself." He smiled before the girl grabbed maya. Delilah turned around and tried to go after the girl that took maya but the man grabbed her and put a real hold on her "I told you, that you don't want to mess with him" The man whispered before the girl dug her hand into maya.

Maya gasped at the feeling "I-I.." maya looked up at Delilah "I love you" she said in a dry whisper before the blonde ripped out the girl's heart.

"NO!" Delilah voice could break every tree in history. Tears filled her eyes as she felt her heart shatter "I DIDN'T GET TO TELL HER THAT I LOVED HER!" Delilah yelled out as the man let her go. She ran over to her girlfriend. "Don't die on me! please" Delilah pulled the girl closer.

"That was a warning, are you still resisting?" The man asked as he walked up to delilah, Avoni Had spotted them and she waited afar trying to figure out, what was going on.

Delilah looked up at the guy "go to hell!" she yelled before the guy just took a branch and used his magic to send it flying through delilah's heart.

"NO!" Avoni yelled before both man and woman looked over at her. They nodded and ran off before avoni could attack them. The werewitch ran over to her best friend and she bawled her eyes out, how could this be happening to her? again?