ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ: ɴᴇᴡ ꜰᴀᴄᴇs, ᴏʀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴇs

"What are you doing here?" Delilah asked as she searched all over Avoni to see if she was still in one shape.

Avoni let out a sigh. "I'm going to be a hybrid" Avoni voice was shakey, she was still trying to get use to the whole idea herself, she didn't know if she was ready to become this hybrid.

The dead Werewitch knew she was going to lose her witch side and that's what scared her more than anything in the world, she couldn't do it alone, and she knew she would have to.

Delilah nodded because she knew if she spoke on it, it would be a touchy subject for the girl. "Okay, well what are you going to do when you go back?" Delilah asked

Avoni sighed, she honestly didn't know what she was going to do, the brunette knew that her girlfriends would be there but she didn't know exactly why they would be there.

They must have thought she was really dead, right?

The ground started to shake. Michael looked around and he sighed. "We need to get you out of here before the whole thing collapse you aren't meant to stay here, we must get you out here, and back to the real world." Michael says as he grabbed avonis arm.

Avoni shook her head "what do you mean? I want to stay here for a little longer, can't a girl stay here just a little bit longer?" Avoni asked as she felt tears leave her eyes.

The girl had been crying a lot lately and she didn't know why. Michael picked her up. "I know you want to stay but you can't, we can find another way to chat, later maybe." Michael promised before he ran as fast as he could to the limbo house they first met in.

-

Josie still had to act like everything was normal, Caroline was told that Hope had went off to get her some space but Josie didn't know how long she can keep up the act.

The brunette hated lying, and the fact that she had to lie about Avoni's whereabouts too, made her sick.

"Hello josie, your father told me where I could find you." Said a voice.

Josie didn't know this voice at all, she's never heard it until that very moment.

Josie stopped what she was doing and she looked up at the person. "Listen, I'm really busy." Josie pointed out.

"Busy in a library? Is this where you spend your free time?" The person asked

Josie rolled her eyes "for your information, I'm not that type of person, I'm only here doing research." Josie admits.

The person looked at the wording at the top of the book that Josie was reading. "So, you're doing research on Stefan Salvatore? Sounds like some boring old project to me."

Josie groaned and turned over to face the person. "Who the hell are you and what do you want from me?" Josie asked

"Finch.. remember, you gave me a tour guide, you kind of hit on me." Finch assured as she played with the strap of the book bag she wore.

Josie shook her head "I would never hit on you, no matter what state or form I'm in, that's rude and it doesn't sit right with me." Josie crossed her arms.

Finch nodded her head "right.. anyways, I was looking for you because your father said I could make friends and you already seem heated so maybe I should go-"

"No, I'm sorry for acting a little bitchy, I'm going through something's with Avoni and Hope, two people you don't know and at this rate I'm sure you will never meet them anyways." Josie said in a whisper.

Finch nodded and looked over at the necklace that hung down from Josie's neck. "Cool necklace, where did you get it from?" Finch asked trying to start up a new conversation.

Josie looked down at it and then held the bottom of the pendant in her hands "one of the people I love most in the world gave this to me on my 16th birthday." Josie admits sadly before she looked up at the girl that stood in front of her.

"It's sad to say that it looks like this year I will be spending my birthday without them." Josie admits in a low whisper.

Finch sighed and took Josie's hand. "Hey I know I don't know you like that but I think that maybe.. just maybe you will get this person back, I'm sure they meant a lot to you and for what it's worth I would spend your birthday with you, no pretty girl deserves to be alone on their birthday." Finch sent a comforting smile.

Lizzie crossed her arms as she stood at the door. She cleared her throat. "Get your nasty, slimy hands off my sister before I release hell on your parade." Lizzie threatened.

Josie quickly took her hand back and looked away. "Nothing is going on." Josie admits.

Lizzie squinted her eyes. "Right, I just hope you know that when Avoni and Hope come back, I'm telling them about this and they are going to kick that hoe to the ground," Lizzie glared at the werewolf.

Josie grabbed her sister hand and dragged her out of there.

-

"Maybe I think it's time you learned a little something." Hope says as she walked into the bar with some girl.

"Teach me that little something then." The girl said seductively.

Hope rolled her eyes, she wasn't in for all that flirting stuff, no humanity or not, she wasn't a cheater and she damn sure wasn't about to cheat with this girl that she was only using as a human size blood bag.

"How about you go find us a table and I'll be there in a little" Hope promised before the girl walked off.

The auburn haired girl walked up to the bar table and she clenched her eyes shut when she realized the trap that she just walked into. The auburn haired girl looked down at her now crossed hands. "What are you doing here?" Hope asked

"What, are you not surprised to see me?"Rebekah asked as she smiled over at her niece.