ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ

Delilah and Michael showed up at the graveyard. Delilah had set everything up for the spell. Michael was still trying to trust this process but he was getting angrier that it wasn't working as fast as he wanted.

" you really think this is gonna work?" Michael ask Delilah as he scratched the back of his neck.

" this is going to work and it will only work if you trust me" she admits

-

"Why the hell would you do that Josie! You had no right to do that and you didn't have my consent" avoni argued

"I was protecting you avoni, I don't think it's safe for you to go out there putting your life at risk" josie argued back.

"I agree with josie, you can't put your life out there like that avoni, I don't know what I would do if something happened to either one of you" Hope admits sadly.

Avoni scoffed "look I know you want me to be protected but that's not something you could handle, that's not something you can just leave up to you, I'm leaving whether you two like it or not" avoni says before she walked off.

Josie looked over at Hope and Hope rolled her eyes "you did the right thing jo, she thinks that we are going to let her go and put her life at risk.. well she has another thing coming for her" hope says as she walked off and up to the room she was staying in.

Josie let out a stressful sigh before she walked over to the couch and plopped onto it. Soon she heard footsteps leading up to her "what the hell did you two do and why can't I leave.. physically!" Avoni grew more angry.

"Me and Hope came to the idea that you shouldn't be able to leave until Michael text us back and see if you're okay."

Avoni groaned before she stormed off to the room she slept in.

-
Delilah wind up following through the plan but they had to get back to mystic falls fast, they learned something but they couldn't let avoni know just yet.

They walked into the house and Delilah was shaken up. "Everyone pack, we need to get the hell out of here" Michael demanded.

-

After 7 hours the squad was back in mystic falls and the girls still wasn't talking to each other. Lizzie tried everything in the book to get them to talk with each other but it wouldn't work.

"I think you should be more than happy to listen to what they have to say avoni, they saved you.. if you would have went then you would have gotten hurt.. like I almost did" Michael assured as he patted avoni on the back.

Lizzie was still pissed off that she had to sit in the back because avoni wanted to be a '5'7 zombie bitch' in Lizzie's words. Half of the time Lizzie doesn't know what she even says.

They pulled up in front of the Salvatore school and they saw Landon talking with Caroline at the front door. "Not this bird bitch" Lizzie muttered

Michael turned over to look at the blonde "what's wrong with him?" Michael asked

"He got with both Josie and hope, that's more of the reason that these hoes weren't with each other in the first place." Lizzie groaned as she eyed the boy.

"That bird bitch got in between our ship? That hasn't even been sailed yet?" Michael gasped

Lizzie shook her head "I need him to find a ditch and bury himself in it. I say we wait to everyone is sleep and we put a pillow over his head" Lizzie smirked

"No one is killing Landon" Hope rolled her eyes before she got out the car.

"Nobody asked you leprechaun, I was talking to Mikey, isn't that right?" Lizzie turned over to Michael.