ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ

When avoni had got that text it made her heart stop. Her father had told her that he got a job in Belgium and that they were going to be moving. Penelope was already ready to leave and she told Josie this.

Penelope did try to tell Josie earlier in class but the brunette wasn't listening. Now that Josie was paying attention to Penelopes words, it started to sting.

With avoni, She was leaving, and there was no one telling her to stay. This was what she wanted. She wanted to leave, to leave everything behind. That's what she wanted since the day she came there but it felt different now.

Avoni made her last stop and it was hope's room, she didn't want anything to do with Josie as of that point and she just wanted to at least say goodbye to hope.

Josie had found out that the two was leaving and didn't care to say goodbye to avoni but Josie did say goodbye to Penelope.

"Hey hope, do you have a minute?" Avoni asked as she knocked on the short girls door.

Hope opened up the door and smiled "for you? Always" Hope says as she looked over at the suitcase in avonis hands. "What the hell? Where are you going?" Hope asked as she searched Avoni's eyes.

"I can't stay here, my dad is making me and penny go to some school in Belgium. I know I said that if I had the chance to leave this place that I would, but if-" avoni cut herself off as she looked away from the ocean blue eyes. "-if you want me to stay then I'll stay, I'll beg my dad to stay" Avoni assured

Hope shook her head "this shouldn't be up to me" Hope assured as she backed away from avoni.

"I'm only staying if you ask me to" avoni assured with a frown.

Hope chuckled a bit as she looked down at her finger nails because she thought they were so interesting as of now. "I want-" Hope cut herself off as avoni raised hopes chin up with her index finger "I need to see those beautiful eyes as you speak" avoni said in a whisper.

Hope searches Avoni's eyes as she felt her heart about to rip out of her chest "I need you to stay, I need you to stay so I can be me, I can't be me with one of the people that matters to me the most all the way across the world" Hope muttered.

Avoni smiled "but, if that's me being selfish, and if I'm holding you back from doing something you want then, I want you to go, I can't afford losing you but I can't afford knowing I'm the reason you're losing out on something too" Hope added

Avoni nodded "I'll stay, I just wanted to hear you say it" avoni chewed on her bottom lip.

Before Hope could say anymore, Landon knocked on the door. "Hey hope, I was wondering if we could talk" he looked over at avoni.

Avoni frowned before turning towards the auburn haired girl "I'll go unpack, see you later, wolfy." Avoni says before leaving out of the room.

-

"Satan left and that's always good, but the other satan is here, one down, two more to go" Lizzie smirked as she was proud of herself.

Josie wanted to tell Lizzie off, she didn't want Lizzie to talk bad about Penelope but she didn't, she knew it would add more to the fire. "Why didn't avoni go?"

Lizzie looked over at Josie "you didn't hear it from me, but Hope told her she wanted her to stay, and so avoni did, I'll say that's one hell of a friendship, but then again, it might be something more"

Josie raised her eyebrow "when was this?" Josie asked as she got up from her bed.

"Aylssa heard the whole thing about ten minutes ago, that gave me five to learn all the details" Lizzie winked as she grabbed the clothes out of her closet.

"I'll be right back" Josie says before she got off her bed and walked over to Avoni's room.

The door was already open so Josie just knocked on the door. Avoni eyes shot towards the door before looking back over at her clothes that she was unpacking. "What do you want, saltzman?" Avoni asked

"I came to see you, to see how you're-"

"You knew I was leaving, you knew and you didn't say anything to me, but Penelope got a good bye kiss and hug and everything" avoni turned to face josie. "Why's that? Do you not like me?" Avoni asked as she closed up her suit case.

"I do like you, I really like you, and that's why we are friends, I wouldn't be friends with someone I didn't like" Josie assured

Avoni put on a fake smile before she threw her suit case over to the side. "I don't care" avoni says before she waved her hand and shut her door.

The girl had put a boundary spell up so that no one could enter because she knew the other brunette would try to make amends, but avoni wasn't a very forgiven person.

Soon avoni heard the words "solvet" . The door was opened back up by Josie. The brunette girl sent the other girl a soft smile before shutting the door. "Listen I know this is breaking in and entering but I need to talk to you. I need to see you avoni" Josie assured

"Go back and chase after my sister" avoni tried to shoo her away but Josie wouldn't buy it.

"Avoni, you're my friend-"

"That's the problem Josie! Maybe I don't just want to be your friend." Avoni scoffed

Josie frowned a bit "you can be my best friend, as long as you don't tell Mg or Lizzie. They would kill me" Josie pouts.

Avoni practically stormed over to Josie. She wanted nothing more than to kiss the girl but yet she didn't want to lose the girl over a rookie mistake.

"You know Josie, I can't wait to you finally come to your senses, you're 16 not 7! Yet you still don't know what I mean, haven't I spoke English?" Avoni scoffed

Josie pulled avoni towards her as she grew furious "are you calling me stupid park? Because I will kill you"

"Try me"

Josie smirked before letting go. Both Josie and avoni wasn't ready for all that Josie was offering, they both knew this but said nothing of it. "I should get back to my room" Josie whispered before she turned around and walked to the door.

"I love you Josie!" Avoni admits as she clenched her eyes together.

Josie smiled before turning around "I love you too avoni, you're one of my bestfriends" she says before she turned back around and left out.

Avoni frowned as she bit back her tears. She did this to herself if she was being honest.

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 14✔︎