ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴠᴏɴɪ

The next morning the girls were all just waking up, Michael had ordered them some breakfast because he really wasn't a fan of the whole cooking thing but he wanted to make sure the girls ate some food.

Avoni was the first one in the kitchen. "I see that you are up" avoni smiled as she walked over to the diner table.

"It's great to see you, little cub, we have a lot to get done today. I found a little thing out about the monsters and why they are at the school, right now there hasn't been any signs of the monsters and that's a good thing but there will be one soon" Michael assured as he made the other girls plate of food.

Avoni saw that there was bacon in all the plates and her eyes widen "Josie doesn't eat bacon" avoni clarified as she got up to get something to drink out of the fridge.

Michael scoffed with a chuckle following after it "who doesn't eat bacon?" Michael asked

That's when Hope walked into the kitchen "Josie doesn't, and if you even dare to feed it to her, knowing that she doesn't like it.. I'll kill you" Hope eyes glowed up gold for just a minute before it went back to its normal color.

Michael shook his head "the girl really has you two wrapped around her finger, I actually enjoy the gay stuff now.." Michael paused before he poured him something to drink "I'll be your biggest fan!" Michael cheered as he took a sip of his drink.

Hope glared at Michael as Lizzie walked into the kitchen "you can suck it Michael! I am the biggest stan of the three whores, once my dad find out about this.. it's gonna be a lot more interesting and funny to tell his ass off. Maybe my dad is gay though.. I asked him what was lgbtq and he couldn't even give me a straight answer" Lizzie rolled her eyes as she grabbed a plate of food.

Avoni shook her head "I should start making gay jokes, they seem fun to say" avoni admits

Lizzie shook her head "no sweetheart, you can't say a gay joke when you are the gay joke" Lizzie said in disgust.

Michael muted the girls voices out as he took his phone out to scroll through Instagram.

"Don't talk about Vinny like that!" Josie warned as she sat down at the table.

Avoni smirked before she grabbed a plate of food for Josie and handed it to her. "I really appreciate this Vinny" Josie says as she kissed avoni on the cheek.

"That's not fair!" Hope groaned as she crossed her arms.

Josie smiled as she got up and she pecked Hope on the cheek "is that better?" Josie whispered

"I would prefer your lips on mines" Hope muttered trying to make sure only Josie heard it but everyone did.

Lizzie shook her head "what lips are we talking about because I'm about to lose my appetite" Lizzie said in disgust.

"The lips on her face Lizzie" Hope rolled her eyes

Avoni snorted as she took a bite of her food.

"BLOODY HELL!" Michael gasped as his eyes fixed on his phone.

The girls all looked at him "is everything okay?" Hope asked

"Yeah.. it's just this guy.. he's hot as fuck.. does that make me gay now?" Michael looked over at Lizzie.

"You just don't become gay Michael, you have to be born that way you idiot, now show me that picture" Lizzie smirked as she walked over to Michael.

Michael showed her a picture and she scrunched her nose "Eww gross! That's hopes uncle, which is really disgusting" Lizzie pointed out

Hope raised her eyebrow "that's nasty as fuck, me just imagining my uncle with my future girlfriends uncle.. that's beyond me" Hope shook her head as she took another bit of her food.

Michael rolled his eyes "relax, I'm still trying to get my thing going with Caroline" he winked

Josie gasped "that's even worst.." Josie pointed out

"How so?" Michael asked

Josie looked down at her food "because that's my mom and you're Avoni's uncle!" Josie pointed out.

"How about you don't try to get with any of my girlfriends relatives." Avoni crossed her arms.

Lizzie squealed "is it.. is it a thing now?" Lizzie asked as she looked at all the girls.

Hope looked over at avoni and tilted her head as avoni eyes widen. Josie just sat there eating her food, she had zoned out of the conversation a few seconds prior.

"We aren't a thing, what I meant was future girlfriends" avoni winked.

Michael grabbed his sweater. "Enough chatting ladies, you grab delilah, we have to meet up with her father and talk this monster thing out of Avoni's gonna have to risk her life" Michael pointed out.

Avoni raised her eyebrow "what do you mean risk my life?" She asked

"If we don't figure out this monster situation, you can die.. as the only one actually living left in the Petrova first generation link.."

Lizzie raised her eyebrow "but my cousin Stefanie and my aunt Elena are inherited with Petrova blood, why aren't they at risk?" Lizzie asked

"Well, avoni is the daughter of the Petrovas, Elena is just related in like a cousin matter, as well as stefanie, Meredith was suppose to die because of that, in which she did.. and I wasn't able to save her but I know how to save avoni so we are going to put it to the test and we are going to kill it before it kills her."

Delilah walked into the kitchen "I'm not going to see my father, I want nothing to do with him nor do I want anything to do with this all, really, but since avoni life is at risk.. we'll go to my mothers grave.. I can link to ancestors in order to reach to the dead, and the dead being my mother"

"Isn't your mother Eva Sinclair? Do you know how dangerous and stupid that is?" Michael asked

Delilah nodded "my dad doesn't want anything to do with mikaelsons and he would never help out one, again, and when he finds out that I'm teaming up with a mikaelson to help save a future mikaelson, he will kill me, and take me out of the school, in which I won't be able to see Maya nor will I get to be with my best friend, so we're going to result to my mother.. she loved me more than anything and she will do it" delilah admits as nothing but worry filled her eyes.

Josie got up and walked over to avoni and grabbed her arm before she walked over to Hope. "You guys do whatever you need to help avoni but these two and Lizzie aren't leaving this house, I don't trust the shit that's going on, I trust Michael to protect delilah-"

Avoni scoffed "no way, I'm going, I don't want anything to happen to delilah"

Josie turned over to avoni "you have no choice, absonum" avoni passed out and Michael vamped to catch her.

"Are you crazy?" Michael scoffed

Josie chewed on her bottom lip "these 3 people are the people that matters most to me" Josie pointed over at Hope, Lizzie and avoni "I will not let anything happen to them, and you said it yourself.. Eva is dangerous.. I can't risk them getting hurt, and avoni could hate me all she wants but I'm going to protect her even if I have to kill myself" Josie assured sincerely

"Which is not going to happen! Nothing will happen to either one of you.." Hope clarified "and I agree with Josie.. we have to save avoni and putting her to sleep is the only way to stop her" Hope admits

"I hope you mean that in the most none sexual way" Lizzie crossed her arms before Josie glared at her.

"Let's get what we need to get done, before I have to take matters into my own hands, and we all know that means handling the matter in a mikaelson way." Hope voice was bold, it was demanding.