🪡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ?

Hope was still searching for the girls to the point she had to look through out the woods.

Both girls were drunk so they barely could pay attention to what they were actually suppose to do, instead they were still in the shed with their lips locked and heavy. The siphoner now had both of her legs on both sides of Avoni's hips with avoni pressed against the arm of the couch.

Avoni then placed her single finger to lift Josie's chin and then kissed along Josie's jaw line. Avoni couldn't help but to heat up as she heard the older girls soft moans.

They were so done for. Avoni was suppose to get Josie back to the Salvatore school or at least go find Hope but the liquor had their minds in a different state.

"We." Avoni kissed the corner of josie's lips "should" Avoni kissed the other side of Josie's lips. "Go." Avoni parted her lips to hover over josie's lips. "find" Avoni spoke in a low and husky tone as she moved her body closer to josie's slightly widened lips. "Hope, but Just give me a minute" avoni whispered. That was enough for Josie to lose it and connected their lips together.

The two girls lips stung together as they brutally smashed their lips together, the fresh alcohol could be tasted off of each other mouths.

Avoni slid her lips together with Josie's. The shorter girl made it so that she was straddling Josie's legs now. The Werewitch started to grind back and forth as slowly as possible.

Josie settled her hands around Avoni's waist as avoni started to moaned into Josie's mouth. "J-Josie" avoni moaned some more as she picked up the pace with the grinding. The witch gripped Avoni's waist more causing just a tiny pain to the Werewitch but she enjoyed it in her weird kinky way.

Avoni began to mumble a few things but it was unclear to Josie, both wasted trying to understand each other but hardly.

"Slow down a little more.. and take your time, vinny" Josie whispered as she let Avoni's fingers sink down into her shirt. The younger girl gripped onto Josie pulling her more closer and heatedly.

"I think it's time we lost a little clothing" Josie whispered as avoni met eyes with the older girl.

"I-I-" avoni couldn't even get the words out. Suddenly she stopped and turned to examine Josie's body everything was still a blur but the Werewitch took time out to examine every inch of Josie's body.

"Av-" before Josie could protest avoni cut her off again

"I want this " avoni said without hesitation as she leaned closer to Josie . "I want this so bad" avoni muttered before kissing the older girl once again.

She let Josie climb on top of her slowly. Their kiss was yet to be broken for air.

Josie kissed along Avoni's neck as she straddled Avoni.

Josie then took off her shirt. "Jo-" avoni tried saying.

"Be quiet... and don't say anything" josie teased with her still trying to catch her breath.

"And what you gonna do if I don't?" Avoni smirked

"Then we are going to have serious problems" Josie trailed off "is that what you want or are you going to keep quiet like I said?" Josie asked in a more low toned voice.

This was hot. This sent avoni over the hills and made her almost pass out. The younger girl smirked at the sudden dominance. Josie then moved her knee to Avoni's center area and rubbed it slowly.

"Fuck-oh my gosh." Avoni moaned out uncontrollably. Josie was sure that everyone could hear them.

By how loud the younger brunette was many would have thought it was the best feeling in the world, in which it was.