ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs

Lizzie stormed into Avoni's room and she opened up the curtain. "My sister is gone!" She yelled as avoni groaned.

"She really left? I guess she really knows how to live up to her word." Avoni says as she threw the cover over her face.

"What do you mean? Did you two get into it?" Lizzie asked as she sat on Avoni's bed.

Avoni groaned "there is no us, I'm the only trying to work on us and I'm so tired ." Avoni admits as she put the pillow over her face.

Lizzie took the cover and pillow and threw it on the floor. She was tired of it and she needed to know what the hell was going on with them. "What's going on with you guys? You are all over the place nowadays." Lizzie admits.

Avoni sat up with tears already in her eyes, "I can't do this Lizzie, I'm so tired, so.. so..so tired." Avoni felt the tears dripping down her cheek. "I just want to kiss them, I want them to hold me and tell me this whole thing was just the worst nightmare in my life. I wanted them to promise me forever, like they always did. I can't afford to loose people like this, I've been through so much, I've been through too much to loose them and I'm honestly scared." Avoni paused as she looked up at Lizzie.

"I'm scared that one day... I might actually be able to live without them and one day I won't be in love with them and that scares me, that scares me because in my future.. all I see is them." Avoni admits.

Lizzie pulled Avoni in for a hug and she rubbed circles around her back. "Everything is going to be okay." Lizzie assured

Avoni shook her head "no, no, no, nothing is going to be okay, nothing will ever be okay because like I said.. I lose everyone and apart of me knows that Penelope was right." Avoni admits sadly.

Lizzie pulled away and she raised her eyebrow. "What did she say?" She asked

"It's nothing, I think that maybe I should go move with Penelope back in Belgium, I can't stay here because it's going to be a pattern over and over again, I know hopes going to come back with no humanity still and I know that Josie is going to wind up coming back and I can't handle another reunion with them. When I see them I want to die." Avoni admits as she spat out some more.

"I want to die because they cause me so much more heartbreak than anyone else could, even if they don't know it. Word of advice, don't fall in love, you'll always end up heartbroken."

Lizzie chuckled a bit "I want to make a gay joke so bad right now, but I'll withdraw for the time being." Lizzie admits as she got up from the bed. "I'm going to fix this, I'm going to make everything get better, you watch. In the meantime, here..." Lizzie threw Avoni a note. "That's what Josie left." The blinde says before leaving out.

Dear avoni,

Life over here is starting off to be the best if you would ask me, and I'm going to be completely honest with you when I say these things, I love you and I love hope so much but our so called relationship isn't even a thing.

Our relationship ended the day you died, and I'm not going to blame this on you, I'm not going to blame this on no one but myself, and to make this better, I think we all should break up, I mean I really love you guys, I'm so in love with you guys but being there or not, I still feel that we aren't helping each other.

Being in this relationship seems toxic and I don't want that for me, I don't want that for you and I don't want that for Hope.

I'm setting my life out to be what it is down here in Belgium, if you know what's best for me, and if you want what's best for me, you would leave me here to be what I am, and where I am.

As said before I love you, avoni. I wish you nothing but the best and I hope to see you again, maybe we can be friends in the future and you can hate me, because I hate myself, and this is immature and stupid but I'm breaking up with you through paper because I'm too much of a coward to watch your heart break in front of me.

I'm a coward and I rather you hate me while i'm miles away them to hate me when I'm inches from you.

Love, Josie.

P.s, I'm really sorry.

Avoni ripped up the paper and she threw it in the garage, this was her start, she was going to try and change, she didn't care about Lizzie's plan and she didn't care about anything anymore.

As she said before, she would never turn it off but she damn sure wasn't going to sit there and suffer that pain.

-

Hope was caught in alley about to kill another person, she had killed more than 100 people in the matter of a week. The more she stayed away from the girls, the more she was lost deep into her lost of humanity.

"HOPE!" A voice called, it was all too familiar to the auburn haired girl.

Hope dropped the body to the floor as she wiped the blood from her lips and she clenched her eyes shut. "What the hell are you doing here again?" Hope asked as she looked over to her aunt.

"That's no way to talk to your aunt," Rebekah crossed her arms.

Freya then stepped up on the other side of Hope. "Don't you miss us?" Freya asked with the rest of the family appearing on each side of Hope.

Hope smirked before she wiped the rest of the blood off her lips. "Do you want me to lie to you? Or tell you the truth? Because if you want me to lie than of course I did." Hope smiled sarcastically.

"We are here to help." Marcel assured as he crossed his arms.

Hope nodded her head "right.." she says as she tried to vamp off but kol appeared and stopped her. He took the syringe and shot it in hopes neck.

The mikaelson's exchanged looks as they all nodded.