ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴊᴏsɪᴇ?

Avoni couldn't handle another heart break, she couldn't go through it over and over again. She knew she needed to put a stop to whatever was needed. That's when she knew what she had to do something that she told herself she would never do.

The Werewitch got up from her best friend's body and her eyes flickered gold. She ripped her shirt off which revealed her in a white t-shirt.

The Werewitch was sick and tired of feeling the way she did, she turned her emotions off, not literally seeing as she isn't a vampire, but she put her emotions to the side.

Avoni took her phone out her pocket and she dialed up a number. "Hello grandma, I need you to deliver a message for me, starting with my loves, I need you to tell them not to look for me." Avoni says before she threw her phone to the ground and stomped on it.

The girl looked over at her now dead best friend and then slowly nodded her head "Everything I do will be for you." Avoni said in a whisper before she let a tear fall down from her eyes.

Avoni broke out into wolf form, and she ran away.

-

Hope knocked at Josie's door. "Come in." Josie delicate voice filled the room and hope's ears. The auburn haired girl smiled and opened up the door.

"Hey, my love. What's up?" Josie asked as she brought her legs up into a cross. "What brings you here?" Josie asked

"Can't a girl just come and visit one of her beautiful girlfriends?" Hope asked before she walked fully into Josie's room.

Josie raised her eyebrow and smiled before setting her book to the side. The brunette reached her arms out for Hope to come over and the auburn haired girl did. "Come here" Josie says as she pulled hope down and kissed all over the older girl's face.

"Where's avoni? she should be let in on this" Hope whispered as she closed her eyes.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her, where do you think she is?" Josie asked as she lingered her fingers on the sides of Hope's face.

"I don't have a clue where she is, should we be worried?" Hope asked as she searched her girlfriend's eyes. "I mean this is unlike avoni, she would most definitely be here trying to get into our pants, again, right now." Hope assured as she chewed on her bottom lip.

"Text her and find out" Josie says as hope lifted her body off from josie and took out her phone.

Hope: Hey, My love. Me and Josie were wondering where you were, we miss you and we can really use a good cuddle.

Once Hope didn't get a reply after the 10 minutes was up, she got a little worried "she didn't reply back which could only mean one or two things." Hope says as she slid her phone into her back pocket. "She could be sleeping, or her phone is dead. That's what I'm praying" Hope sighed.

"I think we should go check up on her, just to make sure" Josie says as she got up off the bed. The brunette got up from her bed and took the older girls hands. They then left out the room and made her way to avoni's room.

-

"I've seen that you decided to join the team" a tall boy said with a smirk as he stood in front of the malivore pit.

"If I join this team.. will my girlfriends be in danger?" Avoni asked

The boy shook his head "they will only be safe, if they don't know about you, which means you need to be forgotten." The boy said as he directed to the malivore pit.

Avoni wasn't sure about this, she didn't know at all what was going on "what are you saying," she asked

"You have to jump into the pit, you jump into there and I'll get you back out the next second, in order to help me, you will need to be forgotten." The guy said

"Help you with what?" Avoni asked as she crossed her arms.

"Help me destroy my father. But first I think I should earn your trust, the name is Clarke." He smirked as he reached his hands out.

-

Once they found out about avoni being missing, Josie resulted to a locator spell. Josie inhaled the black magic, she could feel the magic taking over her body, she couldn't stop it, no matter how strong it was she just couldn't.

"Josie let go!" Hope yelled, the auburn haired girl was scared, really scared. She didn't want anything to happen to either of her girlfriends but she damn sure wasn't going to let Josie sacrifice her life trying to find avoni when they could go about it a different way.

"I can't let go, it won't let me" Josie admits as she clenched her eyes shut. The black magic was all in her body.

Before the girls knew it, Josie snapped to the ground as the spell stopped. Hope couldn't help but to feel her heart stop. Hope dropped down by Josie's side and her eyes couldn't stop the tears from pouring out.

Hope held Josie in her arms, all she wanted was someone to be there by her side but she couldn't remember who, she couldn't help her heart, loosing Josie, who she loves more than anything really took a toll on her, but she also felt this feeling like her heart also belonged to someone else, she just didn't know who.

After a while it started to get dark and Hope was still sitting there holding onto Josie, and for a minute there hope felt movement from Josie. The auburn haired girl looked down at her girlfriend and she smiled. The smile didn't last long because Josie eyes flickered in black and her whole style was changed.

Josie's hair was no longer brown but black and she had black lipstick. The siphoner had black polished nails, and dark eyeliner. A smirk flickered on Josie's lips and she sat up in hopes lap.

"I feel so relaxed." Josie whispered

Hope raised her eyebrow "are you okay, Josie?" Hope asked

"Why? Do I not look good, my love?" Josie asked before she put her legs on either side of Hope. "Do you not like this?" Josie asked as she whispered into the auburn haired girls ears.

Hope clenched her eyes shut "This isn't you, must be the dark magic" Hope whispered.

Josie moved a sting of hair out of hopes face and she smiled "this is all me.. the same old Josie, just with a lot of spice."