ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

Hope winded up coming back, the auburn haired girl couldn't stay away no matter how hard she tried.

Josie was still trying to figure out the whole thing with Avoni and her being actually missing, she was also still trying to figure out who the guy was.

Caroline started asking some questiones which was quickly cleared by Lizzie, the blonde was still searching for delilah but she couldn't find her, she was starting to think that maybe she was missing.

"What do you want?" Josie asked as she pulled out a book from the library shelf she could feel the presence of hope.

Hope smirked "what you being sassy for?" Hope asked

"You come here saying that you are looking for fun and then you say you are leaving, honestly I don't give a fuck what you do with your life any more hope." Josie lied, she couldn't let Hope get to her, she needed a clear mind state if she wanted to find Avoni.

"I hope you know that I can hear your heart beating really fast, that means I know when you are lying and when you aren't, and you love me so much Josie, there is no need to lie about this." Hope smirked

"I love you, sure I do, but I won't let you ruin me with this, I rather love you from a distance until I know that you can be saved for sure, you aren't even trying to get your own damn humanity back, so when I hit my breaking point and I don't care any more, then I won't care for the cries." Josie admits as she took a few more books from the shelf.

Hope followed her every move and she stood there amazed, she was really happy that Josie was being this bold, and Hope liked this side a lot.

"Are you going to keep following me around or are you going to go about your day? I don't have time for this Hope." Josie admits before she sat at the library table.

"How about this, I help you find Avoni and turn my humanity back on, if you do this spell for me." Hope admits

Josie nodded before looking up at Hope "is this some type of scam or trick because I'm not in the mood for it." Josie admits

"I'm not joking Josette, I'm serious, I will even help you turn my humanity on, I just need you to do a spell with me." Hope admits as she smirked some more.

Josie nodded her head "sure, why don't we get it over with now?" She asked

As both girls were making their way over to the door they were stopped by the boy. The same boy that was casted as Avoni. "Who the hell are you and how did you get out of the cellar?" Josie asked

The boy smirked "it's not hard to get out a few bars, Josie you know me better to know that I wasn't going to just easily let you win."

Hope stepped in front of Josie "how do you know her name?" Hope asked with the boy that wore brown hair with greenish eyes.

"Well it's not hard to know your names when we both know each other, hope." He grinned as he slid his hands into the front pockets of his tight jeans. "I'm sure you would like to know where avoni is.. because I need to know where she is too.. there was a stake, a stake that I had to kill you, the tribrid and she disappeared and so did that stake, now if you know where she is I won't kill yo-" before he could continue his sentence, Hope ripped out his heart.

"How many fucking clones do you have?" Hope asked as she looked up to see a confused Josie "malivore." Hope said which answered Josie's question.

"Makes sense now, the only problem is... where is avoni?" Josie asked

-

Avoni stood in front of a dorm located in one of the Belgium schools.

The hybrid knocked at the door which made more noise then she attended for it to. Soon the door opened and Penelope stood their shocked. "What are you doing here?" Penelope asked as she looked around to see if anyone saw the hybrid before she pulled avoni in the room.

Penelope closed the door and she crossed her arms. "I'm here because I'm in danger." Avoni admits.

"You are always in danger, how about you take your ass back to where you came from and never show up around these spots ever again." Penelope says before she took avoni arm and pulled her to the door.

Avoni pulled her arm back. "I'm sorry, but I can't go, if I go back I will die and the ones that I love will die..why am I such a reck? I cause problems to everywhere I go, and I ruin everything I touch." Avoni felt the tears leaving her eyes, she felt her heart twist into a knot that wasn't able to be untied.

"Well, you're avoni, you wouldn't be you without trouble, now get out, I don't have time for me to die because you want to be in my presence." Penelope says as she pushed her sister out.

"Please Penelope, I need you to do a favor, just please do this favor for me" avoni begged

"What's that?" Penelope asked

"I need you to protect the only thing that can kill Hope, I need you to protect it with your life no matter what, and don't let it out of your site." Avoni says as she wiped some tears.

Penelope shook her head "so I can be the next target? No thanks." She says before slamming the door.

-

Avoni was in some woods, maybe it belonged to the school, maybe it didn't, she didn't know but she traveled all this way for nothing.

"Where are you going pretty princess?" Luke asked as he walked to avoni.

Avoni tried to vamp away but Olivia caught her, the blonde held onto her as she tried to break through.

"You aren't getting away this time." Luke assured with a smirk. Suddenly luke passed out.

Olivia pushed avoni to the ground and she ran over to her brother but before she could make it fully there, a foot kicked her in the face and she fell unconsciously.

Penelope popped up out of the dark and she looked over at avoni "are you okay?" Penelope asked

Avoni nodded "yeah, I'm fine." She panted.

"Good, now let's get our asses down to mystic falls, we have people to save." Penelope assured

"I thought you said you weren't going to help me" avoni says as she looked over at her older sister.

"I lied, you're annoying and you piss me off so much, but you're my baby sister and I love you and I can't see you get hurt, what kind of person and sister would I be?" Penelope asked as she walked over to avoni. "Now, let's get the hell out of here, we need to make a pit stop for that stake, I know where to put it for protection." Penelope assured.