ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴇ ʙᴜs ʀɪᴅᴇ

It's been a month now, Hope was finally out of contact. Neither Josie, nor could Avoni help her, she's been leaving them trails and marks for where she's been, but it wasn't clear to the 2 girls, Of course Avoni and Josie weren't really seeing each other anymore because they had different things to handle, Josie was still trying to get over her father's death. Avoni was still trying to hold them together, but it wasn't doing much justice if both hope and josie weren't fighting to keep their relationship anymore.

Avoni wasn't trying to give up, but she felt as she should, she didn't want to hold onto someone, or in her case someones, that didn't want her. The hybrid felt like she's lost all over again, she spent most of her time worrying about her girlfriends instead of her best friend that died not long ago, the girl already feels like shit for not planning anything for her or even some type of memorial, for Delilah.

She went from this girl that didn't care about anyone in the world with a lost of 1, and that was her mother, now she's this girl that cares for so much people, she cares so much that she might even explode from the feeling. Avoni went from an witch to a werewolf, now she's a vampire and it all just got worse from there.

Entering the Salvatore school should have made her better but it didn't she just lost more people and got more heartbreaks.

Now with all that going on Avoni was months away from turning 18, she was thankful that no one remembered her birthday which was the time Hope was forgotten.

Now, everything is all out of place. Avoni took a book and she decided that she would take a break from the searching stuff and finally visit her home. Avoni walked up in the kitchen and when she walked in she saw Josie and finch laughing, and cutting up strawberries.

The two girls looked over at avoni and then Josie frowned. The older brunette had nothing to be sad about because she was the one caught with finch.

Avoni looked at the pair but didn't say anything, she walked pass them and then over to the fridge, she opened it and grabbed out of the blood bags.

"So, then I challenged Jed and he was no match for me but I didn't want to take the pack from him so I lost on purpose" finch tried continuing on with the conversation but Josie wasn't paying attention, her gaze was on avoni and avoni only, she really missed the girl and she wanted to talk to her but she was scared. She was scared because she knew she hurt the younger girl more than ever.

Avoni turned around and walked over to the pantry. She took off her shirt which revealed her in her sports bra before putting the shirt on her shoulder.

Avoni reached up and grabbed a popcorn packet and then walked out of the pantry.

When avoni walked over to the microwave, Josie mouth almost fell, she hasn't seen anyone's (avoni and Hope) body in a while, and the while—which was only a month—was the longest time of her life, hasn't truly had sex since then.

As avoni took off the wrapper from the popcorn bag, and she placed the popcorn packet in the microwave.

The hybrid looked over at Josie and then she tilted her head. Josie felt her heart warm as she shot avoni a soft smile.

Avoni didn't do anything, she just had a blank look before she looked back at the microwave.

Finch paused her talking and she looked over at avoni and then back at Josie. "I have something to do but I'll talk to you later." Finch says even though Josie wasn't paying her any attention.

The werewolf left out and Josie chewed on her bottom lip. "Hey," Josie voice was a little gone as she walked up to her girlfriend.

"Hey jo, what's up?" Avoni asked, trying her best not to sound broken like she really was.

"I wanted to talk to you" Josie admitted as she fidgeted with her fingers.

Avoni nodded before taking the popcorn out of the microwave. "So talk." She says as she opened up the popcorn bag.

Josie nodded "I'm going away, and it's for good. I just wanted to tell you this before I did." Josie admits.

Avoni heart hurt, she was really hurting and felt like her whole world was about to crumble. "So, I don't care." Avoni lied before she closed the microwave and left out.

Josie sighed and turned to the school door, she walked over to there and she grabbed her bag. With a sigh she left out of the school.

The brunette had many ideas and thoughts and it wasn't going to end there, but she knew that staying at that school was a waste, she wouldn't have to deal with the whole thing with being reminded of her dad everywhere she went and plus she could work on things for the better.

-

Josie eyes watched down the block of the street, she couldn't help but to let a tear fall out of her eyes, she was leaving everything behind and there was no coming back, the brunette took a deep breath before she got onto the bus.

Josie sat in the back and she wiped the tears from her eyes. She stared outside as she watched the bus ride start, soon her phone started to ring and she answered it.

"Hello?" Josie asked as she sniffled a bit.

"Hey, are you okay?" Asked the voice of the person.

Josie nodded as if they could see her "I'm fine, did you get any update on Hope?" The brunette questioned.

"Yeah, freya told me you called, I got kol, davina, marcel, and keelin to come down, we are going to talk some sense into hope, you just do your part." The voice said.

Josie smiled "Thank you Rebekah, take care of her, and avoni." Josie says before she hung up the phone.