ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴊᴏʏ ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴍʙᴏ

Avoni woke up panting and trying to catch her breath. When she woke up she was in the cold, she looked around and she saw no one, everything was all blue.

The dust brushed off her pants and the cold air started to flicker through out her body.

The feeling was weird for the girl, she had never experienced something like that.

The blue fog wasn't making it any better, she felt that maybe she was dead...for good. Although, this isn't the ideal of hell that she expected.

"HELLO?" She called out, her voice echoed but there was nothing. All she could feel was the loneliness and the cold shivers roaming up and down her body.

She felt her face grow heated as warm tears left her eyes. "HELLO! IS THERE ANYONE HERE?" She called out.

There was yet a answer and the now dead Werewitch was starting to think it was her fault. Maybe everything was her fault.

"Quit fussing around and come give me a hug." Said a familiar voice. The voice was laced in British, smooth British.

Avoni smiled and her eyes shot over to the person that the voice belonged to. The brunette took a deep sigh and she ran over to the person. "Uncle mike, I've missed you" Avoni voice was let out in a whisper.

Michael held onto his niece more tighter than he attended. "I wish this place had visiting rights, I can't handle the whole being alone thing." Michael admits.

Avoni frowned as they pulled away. "I thought that maybe there would be others here with you, why aren't they?" Avoni asked

"Well, that's not how it works in the after life, or shall I say the limbo.." Michael explained.

The blonde haired boy reached his hands out "come on, I'll show you my place, that's the least I can do until I get you back, you're only here because you turned which means we need to get you out of here." Michael explained as he started to walk off.

Avoni nodded before her eyes widen. "What the hell do you mean I turned? I didn't die with vampire blood in my system!" Avoni yelled.

"Obviously you did" he says as he continued walking. "Come on! I think you wouldn't want to miss this." Michael assured.

-

Josie and a couple others brought Avoni to the schools infirmary. "What happened?" Jed asked.

"Uhh, malivore, he snapped her neck and she died." Josie did her best at explaining.

"No shit, I could see her dead ass corpse right now, what happened with short stacks?" Lizzie asked

Josie rolled her eyes "she turned it off, she couldn't handle Avoni's death so she turned it off and she wanted me to turn to turn it off with her but I said no, I need to find a way to bring her back, maybe then I can find something to resurrect Avoni."

"Okay, I'll keep her locked away in the basement, Until you find a solution, other than that, that's the only how I can help you, I still haven't found delilah and I called mayas house and they said that maya hasn't been there either, I'm guessing they did this great runaway and didn't tell anyone." Jed says as they reached the basement infirmary.

"We can figure this out, we just can't let my mom find out about this at all, she will feel like a fucked up parent and headmistress, wouldn't want that." Josie assured as they laid Avoni up on the bed.

They all left out and locked the door.

-

Hope was somewhere in Paris, maybe? The girl needed to find something to do with her life. She showed up in front of some random persons house.

"Hey, I'm sorry but my car broke down, and I need help, is there any way you have a spare tire or something?" Hope asked so nicely.

The guy nodded and left, the next person that came to the door was a pregnant women with her son that looked about 5. Of course Hope felt nothing but seeing that he had a family really struck a nerve.

"What are you doing here?" The women asked as she held her hand on her sons head.

Hope smiled "I'm here to get my tires changed" Hope stepped up. "So why don't you take the boy and go somewhere to your parents or who ever and stay away from here, last time you were here you had bad experience with your abusive boyfriend, you took your children out for a better place and you raise them right." Hope compelled.

The guy walked up to his girlfriend and he raised his eyebrow. The girl walked away with her son and the man passed her the tire. "Look, I don't know what you did to my girlfriend but don't ever come back over here again." He says as he was about to close the door.

Hope stopped it with her hand. "Don't be so rude, sweetheart. I wasn't going to do anything to your girlfriend and kids, it was you that I planned to have the fun with." She smirked before she vamp speed and bit into neck.

-

Michael showed Avoni this great place, it was somewhere that she never thought she would see.

Michael smiled "isn't it lovely? I thought maybe if I showed you this that when you get a little older and you, Hope, and Josie could find a place to settle down like this with kids, if that's what you're planning." Michael says as they reached the front door.

Soon Avoni heard moaning, she looked around for the sound but all she saw was blue fog. "Where the hell is that coming from?" Avoni asked

Michael let out a awkward chuckle, he looked over at the door and nudged his head. "They are going at it, that's all they do since they've been here." Michael admits

Avoni raised her eyebrow. "Since who's been here?" Avoni asked

The hybrid opened up the door to reveal delilah and maya on the couch, Avoni sighed because they were still fully clothed.

"DELILAH!" Avoni yelled from excitement.

Delilah looked up and smiled. "AVONI!" She yelled as she brought her best friend into a hug.