ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ: ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴɪᴛʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

Hope woke up in the mikaelson manner, she groaned, she had realized the place, it was the same place she found her father changed up when she was 7.

She looked around and she groaned, she didn't like the pain of the ropes and she knew she couldn't use magic in there.

Maybe she could use her werewolf strength to get out of there.. just maybe.

"I see that you are up." Marcel says before he handed Hope some food as if she could eat it by herself. "I can feed it to you if you would like."

Hope rolled her eyes before she kicked the food out of his hand. "I don't want that bird food, if I wanted it I would have asked flinchy back at that Salvatore school."

"Flinchy?" Marcel asked as he raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, it's this pet bird that the school owns, it's only really irrelevant on thanksgiving, when all the birdies come out. I just wished she could gobble gobble her turkey looking ass away from my girlfriend."  Hope admits as she slouched back.

"Listen hope, I don't want to hurt you and I'm not going to, you are family and I would never do something like that to you, I just want to help you." Marcel pointed out as he knelt down in front of Hope who sat still tired up in the chair.

Hope chuckled and shook her head "you can come out now.." Hope says before she tilted her head. The rest of the mikaelson started to appear out of nowhere. "It's funny how you guys think a family reunion will help" Hope say their with no emotion detected on her face. "Is the ghost of Niklaus and Hayley going to pop up out of nowhere too?" Hope asked

Rebekah took a deep breath "she's gotten worse than she was before." Rebekah spoke up as she looked over to freya.

Hope chuckled, a genuine chuckle, "it's really hot in here, I can't tell if it's your breath or this fucked up, old and raggedy air conditioning." Hope couldn't help but to roll her eyes.

Kol snorted a bit before he walked in and sat on a chair. "Take it easy on bex, she will take it to the heart, darling." Kol pointed out.

"The fun of the show is here" Hope grinned as she sat up the best she could "so, where is aunt davina? Or am I her aunt? This family is all so fucked up, I wouldn't be surprised if I had a cousin and sibling all in one." Hope admits

"Listen, we just want to help you, and I know you may not want this but the hope that we know would want this." Kol assured.

"Well that bitch is long gone, besides she was so boring. The old me cared too much and always was sappy, now I'm fine, I'm living without a care in the world."

Freya sighed "that's the problem Hope, you not caring is hurting a lot of people in your life, you know your father wouldn't have wanted this"

Hope scoffed "oh don't bring my father into this because that's not going to get you anywhere." Hope assured as she felt a bit angry, not all the way to cause much emotion but it was a start.

Marcel sighed "maybe this isn't going to work and we need to hurry up with the plan, maybe put some pressure onto her so we can get this over with." Marcel spoke up.

"You can all go, and you can let me escape, I don't have time for this bullshit, and I have things to get done with." Hope pointed out as she tried to break out the ropes.

"Hope-" kol scared.

"Shut the fuck up, your hairline is fading, I don't want to hear anything from you, I just want to be set free." Hope says as she rolled her eyes.

Kol sighed and looked over at his siblings, "this is going to be one long night" kol pointed out.

Rebekah finally walked up to Hope "do you even want to be brought back? For avoni, for Josie? What about them? Why don't you want to show some emotion for them?" Rebekah asked

"I turned it off because of them, so why would I do that in the first place? Plus I could careless about them, and it's fine not having to put so much care into the relationship. I rather not have feelings than to feel anything for them, knowing that I hurt Josie.. I couldn't turn it on if I wanted to."

"You know what, if you really think you can do it.."Hope chuckled and she shook her head "you can hit me with your best shot but there is no way in hell that you can pull me back, you all don't mean much to me if I'm being honest,"

"We don't mean anything to you because you have no feelings of meaning, therefore choose your words wisely if you want to make a comeback, darling." Kol smiled innocently.

Hope nodded her head "oh.. uncle kol, I don't want to hear anything from you. Someone that was scared of a little dagger, weak, just like the rest of you, well besides aunt freya but she isn't all that either." Hope assured as she sat back In the chair.

"You know hope, you could have left at any moment, you're strong enough to rip out of those ropes, so why didn't you?" Freya asked as she crossed her arms.

Hope grinned and she readjusted herself. "I enjoy the fun, it's a little funny seeing you guys try and successfully fail."

"Well why don't you let me get a try." A voice says before they appeared themselves.

Hope rolled her eyes "oh would you look at that." Hope scoffed as she's sat unfazed.

The brunette smiled and looked over at the mikaelsons "I got it for now," she says as the mikaelsons started to leave out.

"And what are you going to do, Josie?" Hope asked with her face turning unreadable.

Josie smiled as she sat her bag to the side. "You'll see."