ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ? ᴏʀ ᴛᴡᴏ?

It's been 2 weeks now and Hope have been off the charts, Josie nor Avoni could do anything about it.

Speaking of Avoni and Josie, they haven't talked since that whole malivore thing and of course Josie tried but avoni was still putting up the act.

Josie was sitting in her room with her new friend finch. They were discussing about the homework that they just received.

Finch was trying to take Josie's mind off of hope and avoni and more on her but Josie didn't know that, she only saw the werewolf as a friend.

"Hey, I really think we should watch another movie before curfew." Finch suggested.

The brunette shook her head "I'm sorry but I have things to get to, like research on avoni and Hope, I can't just stop until they are back here." Josie assured as she grabbed her book.

Finch stopped her and turned her to face her. "What's with you and them? It seems like you're in love with them? Is there something going on with you and them?" Finch asked as she raised her eyebrow.

Josie smiled awkwardly "what do you mean? Why would I go through all this trouble if they didn't mean the world to me." Josie was starting to realize that finch must have thought she was on the market.

Of course Josie never really told finch that both avoni and Hope were her girlfriends but she didn't feel as if it was the need to say it when she wasn't even going to get with finch at all, hell the girl didn't even lead finch on, the werewolf just jumped to conclusions.

"Wait, so what do you mean when you say things like that?" Finch asked as she moved closer to Josie.

Josie was at lost of words, she didn't want to hurt the girl feelings because that was her friend but yet again she needed to make it clear.

"Listen, finch, avoni and Hope are my-" Josie was cut off by the door opening.

The brunette eyes traveled over to the door and she gasped. "Hey there, I see that you haven't missed me that much." Hope says as she leaned against the door.

Josie looked over to her girlfriend and she sighed "Hope, oh my gosh, I've missed you." Josie voice was filled with warmth as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend.

Hope closed her eyes and she wrapped her arms around Josie's waist. Hope was starting to feel her heart again, she quickly pulled away and she searched Josie's eyes "it's great to see you again." Hope admits before she cleared her throat.

"So, how long are you staying?" Josie asked as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Hope smirked and then looked pass Josie. Hope glared and stepped pass her girlfriend "who the hell are you?" Hope asked

Finch waved her hand and put her hand out for Hope to take. "I'm finch, finch tarrayo, Josie told me so much about you." Finch smiled.

Hope looked down at finches hand "she didn't tell me anything about you, and there isn't nothing to know about you, what's your relationship with my girlfriend?" Hope asked before crossing her arms.

"Girlfriend?" Finch questioned as she raised her eyebrow.

Hope tilted her head "did I stutter?" Hope asked

Finch looked over at Josie, "I'm sorry it's just Josie never mentioned that you and her were close, and this avoni girl, who is she?" Finch asked

"She's me." A voice says before the three girls eyes shot over to avoni.

Hope smiled sarcastically and crossed her hands together. "Isn't this a surprise, both of my beautiful girlfriends in a room together, quite a reunion." Hope smirked

Finch gasped "so, what you're saying is, you all are dating?" Finch asked

"Does this bitch have Amnesia, or did she not hear what I just said?" Hope asked as she looked around the room.

"Hey, I've been nothing but nice to you, you will not disrespect me." Finch warned.

Hope nodded her head so innocently "I wasn't disrespecting you, see if I was disrespecting you I would call you 1 of 2 b's, which one you prefer bitch or bird?" Hope asked

Finch scoffed "you have no right to talk to me like that!" Finch was starting to get mad.

"Aww come on sweetheart, you can't tell me you haven't thought about it, you're bleached in the werewolf smell, and on top of that, you are named after a bird, are you Landon's sister by any chance?" Hope asked before she paused, the auburn haired girl looked over at avoni and raised her eyebrow "enough about Stuart little, let's talk about you, when did you decide you wanted to undie yourself."

Avoni rolled her eyes "One, that's not a word, Two, I'm a hybrid. One of your hybrids." Avoni admits.

Hope nodded her head "you know, I was only planning on staying for a little but I think that maybe I should stay for good, you all seem to be having too much fun without me." Hope looked over at Josie.

The auburn haired girl then looked over at the hybrid. "Can you believe that I came back here and I found a mouse, plotted in our girlfriends room." Hope had so much fake enthusiasm.

Avoni looked over at finch. "Is that so?" She asked before she stepped up to the werewolf. "Who the hell are you?" Avoni asked

"I'm finch, finch tarrayo, you must be avoni." Finch says

Avoni looked back at Josie and Josie just looked down at her hands. The younger brunette turned to face finch. "I want you gone, I don't want you anywhere near my girlfriend and if I find you near her, I'll turn you into the shit you eat.."

Hope smirked she loved Avoni's attitude. "If I had to say, I would think that you had your humanity off." Hope intervened.

Avoni eyed Hope up and down. "I'm not you, I wouldn't turn it off when things get tough. You can even say that I'm truly my grandmothers, granddaughter."

"You didn't even know the bitch, don't try it. I'm sure she didn't give a rabbits ass about you." Hope rolled her eyes "what the hell is this parrot still doing here?" Hope asked regarding finch.

Josie sighed before she pulled finch arm towards the door. "I'm sorry about them, we can talk later." Josie says before she shut the door. "What the hell are you guys doing here?" Josie asked as she looked over at her two girlfriends.

Hope smiled "I'm here to see you guys, I missed you so much" Hope snorted "okay so that was lie, I'm only here because I have people after me and I need some shit that can kill vampires, I thought since your dad was a vampire hunter that he would have all the shit I need" Hope admits.

Avoni rolled her eyes "I'm here because to complete my mission, to malivore, and for him to trust me, I have to kill you," avoni paused before looking up at Hope "both of you, he has something that can the tribrid," avoni says before she revealed the stake. The special stake. "This isn't the real thing, it's only the model, he's the one that has it."