ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: summer

Everyone put it up to the test whether Alaric should be the principal still and they put it up to a vote. Avoni was there to represent the witches because she was the back up. Josie was somewhere off and she didn't want to participate in those things.

Kaleb and avoni exchanged looks before putting their votes in as well as the rest. They then all looked at emma and she told the results.

-

It was finally summer and everyone was leaving, Rafael however was still stuck in wolf form and Landon had no where to go so they spent their time more so in the woods.

Avoni decided that she would go home for the summer. She actually missed her crazy older sister and she couldn't believe that she was saying that.

"I'm going to miss you avoni" Mg says before he gave her a nice tight hug.

"It's only going to be for 2 months Milton, but I will miss you and your comic books as well Milton" avoni smirked as she hugged the boy back.

He smiled before they pulled away. "Try not to give your dad a hard time" Mg says

Avoni rolled her eyes "if he deserves it then he's going to get" avoni assured

Mg rolled his eyes playfully. "Yeah whatever, I'll see you after the summer" Mg says

Avoni smiled before she took her suit case and left out. Avoni suit case was all packed since that morning all she really had to do was go outside because her dad was already waiting for her outside the school. "AVONI! WAIT!" Josie yelled as she ran out of the school.

Avoni turned around and at the same time josie had tripped earning herself to fall onto the younger girl. "Be careful Josie, you're going to get yourself into some serious danger" Avoni smiled before she helped Josie back up.

Josie smiled as she searched Avoni's brown beautiful eyes. "I'm going to miss you a lot" Josie whispered as she still didn't pull away.

"I'm going to miss you the most." Avoni whispered before pulling Josie into a hug.

"Promise me you won't do anything stupid this summer" Josie whispered in Avoni's ears which brought her shivers.

Avoni chuckled a bit before they pulled away "you know me, you think I would do something stupid?" Avoni asked as Josie just gave her that look.

Avoni rolled her eyes "yeah whatever" before she opened up the car door. "I'll see you after summer Josie, I hope you stay that pretty princess you always have been." Avoni winked before she got into the car.

Josie blushed a bit "I'm really going to miss you" Josie says before she walked over and kissed avoni on the cheek.

Avoni face was heated "I'm never washing this face again!" Avoni blushed

Josie scrunched her nose "please do, other wise you're gross" Josie partly joked.

Mr.park rolled his eyes before pulling off. He was sick and tired of his daughter already. Avoni wanted to smack the shit out of him for ruining her time with Josie but she didn't say anything, she just let it slide. Besides, it would disrespectful to smack the shit out of him seeing as he is the father.

-

Avoni was already missing the warmth of Josie already. All she wanted was her there for her but she knew it was just a summer and they two girls weren't even dating so it should hardly count for anything.

Hope was still stuck in the darkness and she felt scared and alone, she had no one there with her and she wasn't dead so that only meant that her plan didn't go the way she planned it to go.

The auburn haired girl knew it didn't work which meant she sacrificed herself for no reason.

Hope wanted to scream out in pain and she wanted everyone to hear her screams, but if everyone heard it they would know nothing of it.. they would know nothing of her.

Hope had to get out of there, and she had to get out of there fast.

-

Through out the summer it had been fun, but Josie started to forget more and more about avoni because she had took interest in Landon. It was something Lizzie found disgusting but she was overseas with her mother so it wasn't nothing much she could do about it.

Avoni and Josie haven't really called either because her father had a strict rule for phone usage and when she was able to use it, Josie was always sleeping.

Although both girls didn't text a lot, avoni made sure that Josie was safe because she called over her friend, Delilah to watch after her. Avoni cared really deeply for Josie and Delilah knew this and that's why it wasn't a problem for Delilah to help.

Lizzie and Delilah had finally put their distance and they stopped hooking up, Lizzie had moved with her mom for the summer and Delilah had met this girl that she really liked, even if the girl was supposed to be her enemy because she went to mystic highschool, but she wasn't, and that's what made the relationship adventurous.

-

With Alaric being voted out, and a new principal being there, a lot of the students were able to get their way. It wasn't a good thing though, because the Salvatore wasn't looking as much as it was suppose to.

"Hello sister, we should totally spend a lot of time together this summer, and you can tell me all about how Josie felt after I left" Penelope smirked

Avoni rolled her eyes "bite me"

Penelope rolled her eyes just as her sister before crossing her arms "does she miss me?" Penelope asked

"Angels and devils don't mix.. I'm sure she miss nothing of you but your sister"

"You are my sister" Penelope scoffed

Avoni smirked "exactly, plus me and Josie don't talk about you now that you left, it would be weird" avoni walked off and Penelope glared at her.