ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx: ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

Hope and Avoni's cuts still hadn't healed up so Dr. Josette Saltzman, found herself fixing them up.

Hope smiled as she watched Josie fix up all Avoni's cuts. "You don't know how happy this makes me." Hope spoke up as both girls eyes shot over to her.

"I'm glad that you both are safe." Josie admits before she finished up on fixing Avoni's cuts. She kissed over the bandits before turning over to the auburnette and smiling "your turn."

"You didn't tell us your whole story with you disappearing that night and having me worried to death." Hope crossed her arms as Josie scooted more over to her.

"Well there is not much to tell, Lizzie helped me with the whole thing." Josie admits.

"What do you mean she helped you with the whole thing?" Avoni asked

**Flashback:

Josie woke up on the mikaelson's manner basement floor, she knew that her plan had worked some what.

She trusted Hope but she knew to have a backup plan just in case everything didn't go her way, and she was right.. Hope wouldn't never hurt her on purpose.

Her head was pounding so she called up Lizzie. "Hey Lizzie?" She asked as her voice echoed on the other end of the phone.

"Hey Josie, why the hell haven't I heard from you?" Lizzie asked with a worried voice.

"I was planning on getting hopes humanity back, don't blame anything on her, this was all on me, I just want you to know that I'm alive and happy.. my head hurts really bad but I'm alive." Josie says proudly.

"What did you do?" Lizzie asked because she knew her sister was up to no good.

The brunette let out a sigh. "I didn't do anything, I just... I just turned into a heretic, I did it on purpose but also by accident." Josie clenched her eyes shut.

Lizzie gasped "Hope did this didn't she? I'm going to kill her-"

Josie shook her head "you aren't going to kill her.. everything is going as planned, I'm going to get out of here and meet up with a friend of mine to feed, then I'm going to go visit Avoni's grandma Mimi and I'll be on my way down there." Josie assured

"Okay, but be safe.. and be aware that there are gods trying to end the world, so if anything happens, know that I love you." Lizzie says

Josie smiled "I love you too." She assured before they exchanged their goodbyes.

Josie could hear someone coming so she quickly did a visible spell and ran out of there.

***end of flashback.

"So you did all that to get us back together?" Hope asked

Avoni shook her head "no way in hell have I been struggling and stressing out while this big brains already had it figured out. You don't understand how much stress it was giving me to hold on to you guys..ugh! I just want to kill you.. can I kill you?" Avoni asked as she looked over at Josie.

Josie sent a soft smile before she leaned in a bit. "How about a kiss instead?" Josie asked with her puppy eyes.

Avoni wanted to fight the urge but Josie's puppy eyes were so adorable. The younger brunette rolled her eyes before she leaned in and she pecked Josie on the lips. "I still want to kill you." Avoni mutttered before she pecked Josie again.

Hope smiled "I want to know why the hell you were going to visit her grandma Mimi?" Hope asked as she raised her eyebrow.

Josie smiled "so.. I got some information about Avoni and I needed to know if it was true because apparently you wanted us to be safe no matter the outcome." Josie crossed her arms as both her and Hope glared at Avoni.

Avoni rolled her eyes "I'm feeling very much targeted right now.." Avoni says as she pouts.

Hope was the first one to smile before Josie turned and fixed up the last touches on hopes face.

"Okay..all that matters is that we are together." Josie admits.

Hope shook her head "nope nope nope, you are avoiding the question, so please tell me.. why were you at Avoni's grandma place." Hope asked as both Avoni and Hope turned their gaze to Josie now.

Josie pouts for a moment "I was there to get clarification on some things, and she wasn't able to tell avoni nor was she able to physically tell me but she gave me clues and the only thing that will affect our future is children.. if we even decide to have them." Josie says before both Hope and Avoni were reflected by a glow.

"What was that?" Avoni asked as Hope shrugged.

"I have no idea... do you know what just happened?" Hope asked as she looked up at Josie.

Josie smiled and she finally realized what grandma Mimi meant by affecting our future. "Uh...it's nothing to worry about right now." She didn't want to tell them anything until she was assured that what she was thinking was right.

Both girls were at suspicion but they didn't say anything. "We should go and clear up some things with the rest, we kind of left them just to check on each other." Hope says as she got up.

Avoni got up as well. "Yeah I'm pretty sure they are wondering where we are anyways." Avoni assured.

Josie rolled her eyes "I doubt it.. the only thing I can think of that they think we are doing is beyond that" Josie blushed.

Avoni caught on to what Josie was saying instantly.. Hope just rolled her eyes before grabbing both of avoni and Josie hands. "I love you guys so much." Hope whispered.

The brunettes smiled before they pulled themselves more closer to Hope. "I love you too." Josie whispered before she pecked Hope on the cheek.

"I love you too shawty." Avoni teased as Hope shook her head. "Too cringey?" Avoni asked as Hope glared at her.

Avoni looked over at Josie. "I love you too big brains."

Josie gasped "you know what.. these nicknames are getting out of hand."

"Uhh.. sorry to interrupt this moment but grandma Mimi is here.. she says she needs to see you." Lizzie says as she stood at the door.