✪Stalker

Warnings - Abuse, stalking vibes, sad Bucky, smut, cheating in a sense? Idk

Praise kink, very dom!Bucky, a shit ton of cussing, slight overstimulation, fingering, oral, f+m, blowjob, public sex? Unprotected sex, but great pull out game

Bucky was never great with the women he chose now that he's out of Hydra. They're always only ever looking for sex or money, and he didn't want either of those things, giving nothing out. He would never be the one to say he was a virgin, but now that he's out, he was waiting for the right time to get back into it. Something he wishes he had done with the girlfriends.

His newest lady was a girl he met at the park. He had accompanied you on a picnic when your date bailed last minute, and she was very bold. When the two of you had confirmed it wasn't a date, she shot her chance, and you encouraged him to go with her.

You were more annoyed that she had come over to interrupt, bluntly asking if it was a romantic date of just a get together. Bucky was hiding his emotions more, trying not to sound rude to the woman than your obvious emotions towards her with your blunt and quick replies.

He wishes he had the nerve to say no to her now.

Abigail. The blonde who just wanted him for sex and maybe to humiliate him, was a bitch. You knew from the start. She was big chested, and used it to her advantage, her shirt just small enough that the fabric held her breasts in. Though, Bucky wasn't looking at that, only her eyes, something you adored about the man. His respect.

After two months of seeing her, he stopped visiting you. Your dogs were something he loved, and now they weren't getting as much of attention as they used to because he had some dumb excuse. You knew they were lies, could hear it in his tone every time he called or even texted saying he wouldn't see you.

It wasn't until you saw him on a mission that you knew something was up. He was secretive and flinched a lot more than he did when he got back, probably more than he did when around you than anyone else.

Once you were cleared to head out to a safe house, he offered to bunk in separate rooms instead of together, something you always did in case a nightmare hit. You knew something was off from there. And you were going to figure it out eventually.

You were up before the sun was, and hours had passed since you had originally bid goodnight to the soldier. You couldn't let it out of your mind that Bucky was acting differently towards you.

There were no other meets with him, and he was never at the tower anymore, almost like he was ignoring you on purpose. It hurt you more than it made you mad or upset due to the quickness of it all. You were best friends, and now it was like you were strangers.

"Can't sleep?"

You hadn't heard him come out on the back deck with you until he was speaking, looking over to see he was sliding the glass door shut. "Just needed air. Night again, Buck." You couldn't even slip past him from how fast he had your wrist, pulling you back. "What?"

"You're hurt," he points out softly, and cups your cheek where the visible black eye rests on the left side of your face. "Why didn't you tell me?"

The scoff that was leaving your mouth was unstoppable, and you pull your body away from his to move around him. "I don't know, maybe if you didn't ghost me for two months, I would be open with you. I'm going inside." You groan once again when he stops you from reaching the door, his arm now around your waist so you are pulled against his back.