Car

Another Mafia!Bucky because he's all over my Tiktok, and I can't get enough of the "touch her, you die" trope. It's my favourite, and Bucky Barnes with tats.

He bought if for you when he heard you say it once, and you never spoke of your desires again to keep him from using his money on you. He paid it off right then, and put it all under your name, making sure you would be the legal owner, but he wouldn't let you pay a dime for any of it. Car wash? Him. Scratch? He took it in. He wouldn't let you do a thing if it meant you hurting yourself, and he was proud of it.

Bucky was never one to become stressed in serious situations, but he found out quickly you were the first thing that comes to mind when one of his trusted men comes to him about an incident involving other leaders, especially his enemies. He always makes sure you are protected, comfortable, or content, even when away on business.

When he wasn't even dating you, you were his first priority. You didn't want him for his money, wealth, or the sex. And he can go on about the sex with you. But you wanted him for him; damaged, god-like, and sweet and soft when no one is looking. You figured out real quick that he was the opposite of what everyone says about him from one look, and he hadn't fell harder for someone how he has you, knowing no amount of money could buy his love for you.

He would never tell you that, though.

The first time you declined his offer of him paying, he knew you were just as serious as he was. Any other girl that has tried to stick around took it immediately, but he could never spoil you how he wants, and it was infuriating. You had everything you wanted, and it was happiness, and he couldn't make it better.

Other than his frustration when finding out he couldn't make you happier than you already are, and his facade grew when he tried other tactics, loving the smile on your face when you would decline whatever he would offer.

But the car. When he found out you were driving some piece of shit Ford that broke down often, he knew what he could get you. Your parents tried their best to help, but as stubborn as you are, he knew that wasn't going to happen.

You spent everything you had on the car in your possession, proud of the hardwork you had put in to get what you have, but it wasn't safe for you, and that is what Bucky knew the second you had your first car accident, which he knows isn't your fault. But it wasn't enough for you.

So, he found out the dream car that made you tear up to the point you couldn't speak. You inspected the beautiful piece of work in his four car garage, smiling when you felt the paint job done wonderfully, before sitting in the seat, the mechanics fit for your height. Then you drove it, taking him with you while going to show your parents the gift you couldn't return, no matter how much you tried to convince him to take it back.

Bucky knew you were safe now that you were traveling from the other side of the city to work in something that wouldn't kill you. He knows you were safe when doing what you love, and his own inside job was kept enough away from you to not be brough in. No enemy knew you exsisted in his life, and he felt relaxed to have something to call his that he was fearful of losing, and he knew he would never let you go, not fully.

Getting off from work, you sit in the leather seat and turn the heat on, snow fully sticking to the roads and glass in front of you. It's been a month, and you still can't believe that Bucky bought this with no hesitation, it still feels like a dream. He is a dream.

The thoughfulness of how much he tries to make you stay is what you love about him the most. He will try anything when he doesn't need to, but the effort is what you love most, and you know he is worth it all, no matter what diffuiculty.