CHAPTER 3

With avneet.

She was working on gathering kalachor's information when she heard a knock in her door.

Avu-Yes come in

And the door opened revealing the villain, urf Raghav sharma.

Avu-Oh you ( irritated but not showing. She treats him as her friend. She knows he is a good guy but he flirts with her a lot so she doesnt like him all time. )

Rag-Yes avu baby.

Avu-I have already said that its avneet. If u cross ur limits, I will be forced to break our friendship.

Raghav took a sit.

Rag-Whatever.

Avu-I am currently working. So if u dont have any thing urgent, then we will talk later.

Rag-Kya avneet! Hameha kam kam kam. You dont even have time for ur friend!

Avu-Ohho raghav stop blackmailing. My officer gave me the work. So I need to do it dude.

Rag-Achha tell me about ur work?

Avu's pov:
I cant tell him. Cause its a secret mission.
End of her pov.

Rag-Oyy? Where are u lost?

Avu-No where.

Rag-tell about what are u working?

Avu-I said na I cant tell.

Rag-Kya yrr. Either talk with me or tell me about ur work

Avu's pov:
Ugh! He dont even understand that i am busy now! Lets talk with this! Cause I cant share my working details. The unwanted guest.
End of her pov

Rag-Where are u lost again?

Avu-I am sorry but I cant tell u about work. So lets talk.

And they began talking.

And after hours as soon as he left. Avu grabbed her coffee mug and started working.

She went to people and asked them where and how they saw kalachor...

She traced the places where he could be and decided to go to the first suspected area.

_____

Sidneet's meet soon