CHAPTER 35

Raghav's pov :

Firstly I need to find out who is the boy with avneet. Maybe they are working together.
And then i need to seperate them so that he dont come in my way to get avneet and her property.

End of his pov

While with sidneet.

Avu went to meet siddharth.
She saw a girl clinging to him.

Sid was hella uncomfortable.

Avu thought to wait for him athough she was angry at the girl.

But after few more minutes when he was still with the girl avu couldnt bear.

She went to them.

Avu-Hello?
Girl- Who are you? ( rudely )
Sid- Darling....

Sid said while he came close to avneet.

Avu- What the hell is going on here?
Sid- Sorry ( to the girl ) I am taken. Bye.

He quickly left with avneet before the girl could react.

Avu- what was happening😑...

Sid- She was litterally clinging. Uhh nakchadi, you came on time.. orelse.. from 15 minutes I was suffering.

Avu knew that sid called her darling because he wanted the girl to think they are as gf bf, so that he can escape from there.

Avu- I dont know what those girls find in you🙄

Sid- what do you mean😐

Avu- who has her interest on this bandar?

Sid-Kya bola?( what did you say?)

Avu( shout )- Why do girls have interest on a BANDAR ( monkey ) like you.

Sid- Bandar? ( acting self obsessed) have you ever observes me nicely? I am handsome.. hot..

Avu- ( fake cough )I guess my eyes are still okay and I can see things clearly. I dont see any handsome and hot creature here. Instead I see a person having a monkey face.

Sid- i hate you

Avu-As if I love you!

While sidneet continued with their silly fight, someone arrived. He/She saw them.

Sm1's pov:
Isnt he the same guy with whom avneet is close? Hmm.. guess I need to show him his real place.
After I use and throw avneet and get her prpperty, he can take her, but not now. Oh.. the boy is leaving. I must follow him.
End of sm1's pov.

Sid- Ugh! I am leaving.
Avu-So leave! Who asked you to stay?

Sid- You!!😠
Avu- You!!😠

They both gave each other death glares and left in their own ways.

With siddharth:

He went in his way lost and fuming in his thoughts.

Sid's pov:
She is too much! Ugh i hate her. Why do I call her nakchadi? Because anger is always in her nose🤣...
And me, ya my activities might look like a bandar, but I dont look like a monkey!
I am a goodlooking guy.
If I wasnt kalachor, then I would have 100 proposals.
I stay in secret places most of the time thats why people knows me less.
Wait, Is someone following me?
End of his pov.

He turned back and saw no one.

He again started walking but at times he saw back to check whether if he is followed but actually he was not.

With Avneet:

She too fumed in anger and went to her home.

She was to go to her room when Aman Uncke called her.

Aman-Avu..
Avu- yes dad?
Aman- Beta, Your marriage...
Avu- Common dad. Dont act like typical orthodox father. I will marry, but after I handle the current case. Happy?
Aman- Yes.

Avu went to her room.

Amandeep ( in mind )- She doesnt know how nice raghav is... Raghav is the perfect man for my girl and my business. He will handle it nicely.