CHAPTER 66

After some days:

Avu was passing through a park while returning from her work when she noticed something

Her eyes filled with tears.

"Siddharth, who is now laughing with Jannat, sitting so close to her, does he know after some days he will regret this as she will leave him?"
She thought to herself.

She wanted to go away from there when a small kid in who looked poor and had a pityable face asked her some money to her.

Avu bent down and hugged the kid. She gave him a packet of biscuit she had and gave him some money.

The kid hugged her back.

Kid- thank you didi.....

The kids mom came running to her.

Kid's mom- thank you beta. May you get all the happiness you want in your life.

Avu looked at sid.
She smiled at the woman.

Avu- Wish him to get his happiness.

She said pointing towards sid.

The woman understood her.

Kid's mom- Beta, I dont know what happened between you two, but I pray to allah for both your happiness.

She left with her kid.

Avu too left. She didnt caught that sid stole glances of her.

That day in Jannat's home.

Sid- Bawli, I want to ask something to you.

Jan- Ya say?

Sid- I want to know the truth you have been trying to tell me since long.

Jan couldnt belief her ears.

Jan- W...which truth?

Sid- Now dont play with me bawli! I wanna know what happened few months ago? I am asking what did u want to tell me which I denied to hear? What happened those nights?
I am asking those things you wanted to tell me about the incident which broke my life.

Jan- You want to know what happened that night because of which you was arrested? You want to know avneet's truth?

Sid- Yes.