CHAPTER 51

While that day went with sid receiving taunts and beatings from the police department, and avu crying in her room. The next day amandeep was taken to home.

Aman- Avu, i want you to get married to raghav now.

Avu-Dad, pls listen to me once.

Aman- What? Raghav is the criminal and that boy is innocent? Idk what has that boy done to you.

Avu-I take the time of 3 days. I will prove him innocent.

Aman-Really😑? U have one week. Use it. Lets see how many fake proofs against Raghav u can collect😠

Avu- Fake proofs? Dad...

Aman- The much pride I had for u has already destroyed.Tell.

Avu-Enough dad. When I will prove him right and that raghav, I will see u that day.  I am going.

Amandeep saw her blankly.

Avneet fuming in anger went to sonia.

Avu-Mom!
Sonia-What

Avu-May U please explain me who told dad about me f-a-l-l-i-n-g for kalachor?
Sonia-Why? You again want your dad to get hurt?

Avu-Mom pls tell me. I will prove kalachor right!
Sonia-As u wish.

FLASHBACK:
Raghav came to Kaur Mantion.

Ragh-Uncle, aunty come faster.
Aman-sonia-What happened Raghav/beta?

Raghav showed some pictures to them, where sidneet were laughing and giggling with each other.

Aman-Who is this boy!

Ragh-This is Kalachor, with whom Avneet has fallen in love.

Sonia and amandeep both felt high voltage shock.

Aman-She knows him being kalachor?

Ragh-Yes uncle. That boy is trying himself on her.
He is creating misunderstanding in her. He is telling bad about me to her and he is trying to make her marry him so that he gets your property.

Aman-WHAT! HOW DARE HE!

Ragh-I truely love avneet. I am not like him who likes her for her body. I have heard him saying that after using avneet he will throw her out of his life.

These words are enough for a father to get angry as he protects his daughter like anything.

Raghav showed him more pics of them.

Amandeep started burning in anger.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Avu listened all these and left from there

She heard sonia saying

"Forget about that rapist kalachor. Raghav is your true lover. Get to know about him.
YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO US THAT WE ARE STILL ALLOWING U TO STAY HERE"

Avu went to adaaya's cabin

Adaaya-Welcome welcome! Our heroine. I was waiting for u to come. We are really proud of u as u caught kalachor.
But I am proud of myself more to give u the responsibility.
Now after 3 days, there will be court and he will be punished for his deeds

Avu-Mam....

Adaaya-Tell avneet. Everything is fine right?

She said feeling something wrong in her.

Avu- Mam, please dont beat or punish kalachor in your prison.

Adaaya-What are u saying avneet?

Avu- Mam, athough u told me not to use my brain in the case, but I used it, and mam, the one who is in the prison is....

She checked whether someone is eavesdropping.

Avu-Mam I am trusting u and saying. Pls try to understand. The one who is here is SIDDHARTH NIGAM, yes, he is kalachor, but he is not the rapist or the drug dealer.

Adaaya-😧hain?

Avu- He is neither the rapist nor the drug dealer. He is a normal thief.

Adaaya-Everything is going out of my mind. Then who is the drug dealer and rapist?

Avu-Mam, there is a secret agency who does the crimes and gives the name of Kalachor. While siddharth is innocent, but he gets name of the crime....

Adaaya-Who is the real criminal then?

Avu-RAGHAV SHARMA

Adaaya-What😵your finance?

Avu-Sorry to say it mam, but we are not engaged neither I will ever marry that bastard criminal.
He brainwashed my dad and mom.
I am stucked thinking what to do.

She shared adaaya how raghav caught kalachor to her parents.

Adaaya-Do one thing. Tell ur dad that u will marry after the case of kalachor gets over. Till then u can prove your siddharth innocent.

Avu smiled.

Adaaya-Do u have proofs?

Avu-Yes Mam! I do have them.

Adaaya- Are u sure?

Avu-Yes Mam.

Adaaya-Should I use my power to hold the court tomorrow?

Avu-Thank You mam. Surely it would help.

After that she took a leave from her desk.