CHAPTER 22

(This chap is of physical harrassement. Skip if u are uncomfortable.)

While on the other side:

A girl was walking when someone dragged her in his car.

Girl was protesting but the man kept a hankercheif in her nose and she fell unconcious.

The man smirked.

♤♤♤♤

The same girl was tied in a headboard and her face was tied with a long piece of cloth.

The man entered.

Man- Already woken up baby?

Girl- who are you😰... What Do u want?

Man-Aww babe... I want u.

Girl pleaded- Pls.. ask anything but dont break my virginity. I have a boyfriend and I am even saving my first kiss for him to ask me. Pls sir.

Man-Aww. Then it will be of more fun.🤤😈

The girl was begging again and again.

The man set cameras everywhere in the room and went to her.

He was wearing a black attire and a mask but his in the place of thr lips the mask was torn.

The man went close to the girl.

The girl kept pleading to let her go until the man smashed his lips on hers and bitted it hatshly.

He opened his boxer revealing his manhood and asked the girl to suck it.

Girl- Pls sir.. Pls

She received a tight slap and in the next second the man grabbed her hair.

Man-Do as I say. I also have the footage of u having sex with me slut!

The girl cried, but he cared less.

The man opened her dresses one by one and finally thrusted himself on her breaking her viginity.

The girl was crying badly but it was none of use.

Finally after he was pleased, he released the girl from his room.

Girl- I will complain the police.

Man-I am kalachor. I am not afraid of anyone.

He threwed her naked from his home.

Man- Kalachor....You are a blessing to me.