CHAPTER 8

Sid ran while avu ran behind him. After sometime sid's way was blocked.

There was no option left so he opened the door of a storeroom and entered there and avu too entered.
( everything is possible in my ff. Beach me storeroom...Areh is was far from beach. They ran for long . )

Avu-Kalachor, You are caught now.

Sid- Who kalachor? Me? No you are mistaken madam.

He said trying to act as if he is not kalachor.

Avu started moving towards him..

Avu-I know you are kalachor! I recognised your eyes. There is no way to go out now kalachor.

Sid-Really? Tell me who are u? Arent u afraid of me that I am gonna steal ur earnings or maybe your.. ( he took a careful look ) maybe your necklace?

Avu's pov:
I must not tell him that I am the police cause the door is opened. Also I dont have my handcufts as I was on a day out with raghav. How will I catch him... wait lets lock the door first.

I locked the door.

Avu-No mr. Kalachor, i am not afraid of you

I showed my phone to him where I was dialling the number of my police source.

Why is he staring like that? Is he planning to steal my phone? Oh he will never succeed like that.

End of her pov.

Suddenly a wind came and avu's open hairs were flying. She was busy calling her gang while sid was busy staring at her.

She placed the call and felt someone's gaze on her.

She looked at sid and saw his hazel orbs getting lost in her.

Avu- Hello?

Hearing her voice Sid got his sense back.

Avu-Yes its me Avneet speaking. Come here with a...

Before she could completed sid snached her phone.

But avu was also a skilled police so she still held the phone and shouted- COME IN XYZ BEACH SOON... THEN REACH....

She was cutted off as sid placed his hand in her mouth and he declined the call.
Avu jerked his hands.

Avu-WTH! BUT WHATEVER. You are caught now, the police force is coming

Sid- Catching Kalachor is not only difficult but impossible.

Sid took a glance of her and was heading towards the door when avneet came between his and the door blocking his path.

Avu-Uhu. I am not leaving u kalachor. You cant escape from me. The police are on their way.
The great kalachor will get caught by the police today.

She laughed making sure it hurts his ego.

Sid placed his hands beside her waist and caged her between the door and himself.

Sid-Miss Avneet, what did I say to you? Catching kalachor is impossible.

Avu gasped at their closeness.

Avu-Y-o-u will get caught to-day.

Sid was mermerised by her beauty and the windy atmosphere made her look even prettier as her hairs were flying.
( beach ka atmosphere windy hota hai if u dont know. )

Sid lost his control on himself.

He took few strands of her hair and tuckled it behind her ears. He slided his finger from her ear to her chin and lifted her chin with index finger.

Avu was shocked and unknowingly she blushed.

He looked deeply in her eyes making an eyelock which was broken as a avneet got her senses back.

Avu pushed him.
But sid took her hands and kept it his chest.

Surprizingly avu didnt felt disgusted by his touch.

Avu tried jerking his hands but he was more powerful and tbh he had his effect on her.

Sid ( huskily )- You are very....

He was cutted as the door opened revealing a man. Yup it was his home.

Man-What are u two doing here!

Sidneet -Ab....

Man-What ab... book a room for ur romance. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE.

Sidneet nodded and silently went out.

As soon as they went out sid ran away and avu too ran behind him but this time her leg twisted and she fell . Just then there was ramu chacha.

Avu-Ramu chacha, catch that guy... he is kalachor.

Ramu too ran but no one can catch __________. Fill the blank.

<><><>