CHAPTER 7

That Day In Avneet's home:

Avneet with her mom and dad was having tea when they beard a knock in their door.

Aman-Jao avu.

Avu went and opened the door.

Guess who was it.

Avu-Raghav? Oh come in...
Ragh-Sure.

He entered inside while sonia brought one more cup of tea for him.

Ragh-Thank You Aunty.
Sonia-Areh beta.... i am like ur mom na? Then why are u thanking me?

Ragh smiled.

Raghav (in mind)-After few days your daughter is gonna be mine. That time😈

Aman-So raghav how are you doing?
Ragh-Very nice uncle.

After few more talkings. Avu went in her room because she got a call

Ragh-Uncle, if u wont mind, can I take avneet out for sometime today?

Aman-Why to ask sure beta.

Ragh-Ok then tell her about this. I must take a leave. Let me bring my scooty cause going in four wheel will be boring.

He touched amandeep and sonia's feet and left.

Aman- He is so nice... perfect for my avu.

Sonia nodded.

◇◇◇◇◇◇

On the other hand, sid got ready in his kalachor wala dress.
He guiltily wore his mask.

Sid-I am forced for these mom. I know your beta is not a good boy, but i am really helpless.

He wore his mask and went in a beach.
He was supposed to steal the neckless of Mrs. Lahiri ( random rich business man's wife. )While in our heroine's side, she sat in raghav's scooter and they drove and reached the same xyz beach where sid was given the responsibility to steal the necklace of mrs. Lahiri .

Raghav- Hey avneet, do you want coffee?

Avu-Yeah sure.

Raghav brought coffee for him and avu and they were having it.

Ragh-It has been so many years since we are friends haina?

Avu-Yess.

Ragh-You know I have started li..

Before he could complete, they heard a sound of public infront of them.

Avu being curious (also its her duty to calm and settle matter as she is a police) went to the crowd.

She saw an woman was crying

Woman-That kalachor... took my necklace... my 10,00,000 rupee's necklace😫😫😫

Yes its mrs lahiri and sid had stolen her necklace.

Avu's pov:

What is he doing here? Where is kalachor? He again stole and that also infront of avneet kaur. He stole a necklace and I coudnt do anything!!

Areh whats there... areh thats kalachor.. ramu chacha( a random police ) is running behind him.

Ramu-ruko kalachor ke bachhe! STOP!

Sid was chased by a police.

Sid's pov:
Ugh that police's speed is a good speed. I cant escape like this for long... cause many people are running behind me.

Wait a minute... isnt she that girl whom I saved that day?
End of his pov

Yes he was thinking of avneet.
And an idea got strucked in his mind.

( you all might get confused so lemme say  avu is a secret police so she hides her personality. Especially now cause raghav doesnt know her being police... yes she can settle the public as its the job a loyal citizen. And now she cant run behind sid cause her identity will get revealed to raghav. But she was also thinking to follow sid casually and then catch him and take him to prison. )

Back To The Story:

Avu's eyes were fixed on sid when a fat woman ran infront of her and then avu saw sid was vanished.

Actually sid hid under a vendor's table. He quickly opened his mask and his upper kalachadar and came out.

He directly went to avu.

Sid-Hello meri jaan..
Avu looked at him with disbelief.

The police, Ramu too came there.
Avu was now hiding her face from ramu as ramu would recognise her and her identity will get revealed to raghav.

Although avu didnt knew who is sid she still flirted with him.

She suddenly hugged him.
Avu-Yes my love

This made her face hid from ramu.

Ramu-Hey u guys! GO AND ROMANCE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

He left while raghav was shocked.

Ragh-Who is he avneet?
Avu-My friend.

Sid was also shocked with her behaviour so he ran and avu also ran behind him cause she needs to catch him.

Raghav stood there numb

And the public were finding kalachor.

____