CHAPTER 70

Sid- I deserve your hate but I am happy as you forgave me. Before everything, I wanna kill faisu for laying his eyes in my life and playing with bawli's feelings.

Avu was happy as he addressed her as his life.

Avu- I dont know why suddenly he behaved like that.

Sid- suddenly? Are you out of your mind nakchadi! He was going to r-a-p-e you.
First tell me how did that bastard brought you here?
How can YOU get caught in his traps? You are strong and can take care of you.... so what happened all of a sudden?
Did he kidnap you?

Avu- what are you speaking?
Faisu called me and asked me to come here. I came as he said and then he asked me to open my jacket. I didnt understand anything but he told me and so I did. Then he told me to lay down and put the handcuffs. He said that he loves jannat so he will not touch me. I was really confused and he pleaded me to do that.
I agreed and did that running out of mind then suddenly he told those words and you appeared like the hero of the movie to save his heroine.

Sid- bawli told me that faisu is misbehaving with you... wait.

Sidneet- WHAT!

They realised it was fainnat's plan to make them come back.

They looked at each other and laughed shaking their heads in disbelief.

Sid- lets go and meet them.

Avu- and tell that their plan is successful.

Sid- thanks nakchadi.

Avu- I need something for that.

Sid- what?

Avu- i will tell later.

Sidneet went downstairs and found Fainnat standing with banners written "Congratulations" in it.

There were balloons and a cake.

Jan- Congo Bawla and Avuu

Faisu did a weird thing.

He crept over the ground. And joined his hands.

Fai- Bro sorry bro! I didnt see anything of her. I was closing my eyes. I am sorry to do that...

Sid- Areh yr...

They all laughed out loud with joy in their heart and happy tears leaking from their eyes.

Fainnat made sidneet cut the cake and they fed each other or better to say smashed cake in each others faces.

Fai- Time for a Pic!

They all gave weird poses and clicked a family-friends selfie.

Jan- common guys thank me. I worked the most.

Avu looked down trying to hide her blush by smiling.

Sid- That plan was worst though!

Jan- WHAT ON THE EARTH DO YOU MEAN!

Sid chuckled which made jannat's blood boil.

Jan- Bhalai ka to zamana hi nahi raha! You wait! Today no one can save you from me.

Sid showed his tongue.

Sid- swear on faisu.

Jannat stopped.

Jan- this is not fair. You cant give swear like this!

Sid- Well there are two options either accept it orelse dont. You protested means you accepted so I win.

All other than sid shook their head in disbelief.

Jan- Avu, what you heard about us to run with his money is also a plan. We thought you will make him refall for you but guess that didnt work....

She gave an awkard smile...