CHAPTER 75

After 2 weeks:

A girl was seemed sitting with her friends in her room waiting for someone.

Friend1- Yr when will your mehendiwali come?
Girl- Even I am thinking that Reem.

No need of suspence its Avneet and its her friend reem who is jai's gf.

A girl came running.

Girl- I am here guys!
Avu- you are late ashi!

Ashi- sorry madam. (Sarcastically)
They chuckled.

Yes, its sidneet's marriage.
Avu is sitting in her room with her friends: Ashi-Jannat-Reem-Anushka.
Avu met reem as her cousin jai introduced her with reem, and anuneet are bffs who were seperated and now the 4 became bffs.

Ashi is an employee in sid's office but she is quite good friend of them.
Ashi will do her mehendi.

Ashi- so what should I write?
Avu- hain?

Jan- she means whether she will write B or K...
Avu chuckled.
Anu- I am not getting you guys.

Jan- Avu calls bawla as Bandar and Kalachor, because we all know his past. And thats what ashi asks for.

Avu- ashi, you write S itself.
Ashi nodded.

In the boys side.

Fai- Yr Sid get ready fast!
Sid- Dont shout yr! I am trying.

Riyaz also joined them as Anushka introduced him with them.

Ri- Guys, I am going bye bye. I dont wanna get scolded for being late.

Sid- Yr Its my marriage and you guys are acting as if its yours not mine.
He replied combing his hair.

Finally they were ready.

The four went to Avu's house as there was a small family party for mehendi.

________
After ashi applied mehendi in everyone's hands the girls did some makeup of avu and prepared her for the party teasing her and chuckling together.

________After ashi applied mehendi in everyone's hands the girls did some makeup of avu and prepared her for the party teasing her and chuckling together