12. Miami

- June 20th (night), Sunday, Atlanta -

Jia and Bang Chan rode in the car alone, sitting side by side. He had his arm around her shoulders, their heads close together as they read fan comments on Twitter about the concert. Most of them were supportive, encouraging Chan and the boys, and telling that it wasn't their fault for the power outage and other technical problems. 

"Your STAYs are so nice," Jia smiled and Chan nodded. He pulled her body, letting her snuggle close to him.

"They really are..." Chan agreed, reading a tweet thread about his concert outfits and giggling at the comments, scrolling through the rest of his timeline, "If I could, I would like to thank each and every one of them personally. Even when I do the live, I feel as if I didn't give attention to all of them... But there are just too many of them and just one of me," he then took both of Jia's legs and put them over his, turning to her, "And there's just one of you," Chan added and kissed her, his hand gripping the side of Jia's left thigh. 

He touched her cheek and pulled Jia into a passionate kiss, squeezing her thigh. She closed her eyes, getting pulled in the wonderful sensation of his tongue on hers. Her crotch lit up, her whole body was warm because of his kisses and touch, and she wanted more.

But, that wonderful feeling was cut short as Chan broke the kiss first, "Now listen," he started. He removed his hands from her, rummaging through his bag, then came back to her, holding some papers in his hand, "We're going to your hotel now. You're gonna go and pack your bags. Pack fast. I'll wait for you in the car," then he showed Jia the papers, "This is a ticket to Miami. The plane leaves in an hour. Rooms are already booked so get the key and wait there, alright?" Jia nodded, "What?"

"Y-yes, sir," Jia answered, biting her lip, feeling embarrassed by the way she had to call him.

"Good girl," Chan smiled and slapped her thigh before moving her legs away, "Now go. And remember - don't keep me waiting," his face was serious. He shifted from sweet and loving to cold and serious again.

The big black car stopped in front of the hotel entrance and Jia rushed out of it. She took the room key from the reception and ran into the elevator, tapping her foot as if it'll go any faster the more she got annoyed... Running out of the elevator and into her room, Jia pulled the half-opened suitcase out of the closet and just shoved all of her clothes, cosmetics, and toiletries on top of one another and rushed back down, checking out of the hotel (and hoping that she didn't forget anything).

When she sat back in the car, out of breath, Chan was on his phone, scrolling through TikTok and smiling at SKZ edits. He kept his smile as he looked at Jia, "Back already? Wow, that must've been a world record," purposely speaking in English, Chan used his heavy accent and then laughed while Jia was still panting. Then he went back to his phone.

Jia placed her hand on his leg, making Chan look back at her, this time without a smile, "Hey, are you okay?"

Bang Chan licked his lips and chuckled, looking out of the window, "Yeah, don't worry about it, it was a moment of weakness," he answered, not meeting her eyes.

Jia removed her hand from his thigh and pulled her legs close together, looking out of the opposite window. Not going to lie, Jia enjoyed snuggling and kissing with Bang Chan but didn't want to give off that "in love" appeal or be pushy, so she recognized his mood and distanced herself. 

Both of them were silent for the rest of the ride to the Hartsfield-Jackson airport.

...

The black car stopped at the entrance of the airport and the driver took out Jia's suitcase. Luckily for them, it was the middle of the night so there weren't many people around who'll notice the expensive vehicle.