29. Artist

A/N: This is another hella long chapter lol sorry.

- July 14th, Wednesday, Chicago -

A four-hour direct flight from Los Angeles to Chicago was... "bearable", to say the least.

Although there were times when Jia almost passed out from the intense vibrations, the member who controlled the app was kind enough to let her sleep... but not for too long. Sudden vibration woke her up when the plane was above Colorado and didn't stop until they arrived in Illinois.

She was sitting behind the boys, she couldn't see when or who was on their phone, and she definitely wasn't allowed to peek, walk around the plane (only to the toilet), or ask them directly. Her panties were wet wet and she visited the toilet ever so often to either orgasm or moan into her travel neck pillow - both things she couldn't do publicly.

Bang Chan told her that she was not allowed to take out the vibrator as it'll stop working instantly and send a notification to the user's phone. She didn't know if he was bluffing but she definitely didn't want to test that theory and possibly get in trouble for disobedience.

The vibrator was turned off when the pilot announced that they'll soon be landing, somewhere around 5 PM. And Jia could finally breathe easily during the checkouts, collecting bags and other SKZ equipment with the rest of the staff. But, once she was in the staff van, the vibrator started shaking again. She tried to engage in conversations with the girls but her words were broken and her laugh shaky.

The vibration intensified when they reached the hotel. The power, however, eased as she stepped out of the staff van and, with a help of a bodyguard (who thought she just wasn't feeling well), entered the luxurious hotel.

Five other Stray Kids members were close behind her and soon all of them were at the reception desk, waiting for their manager to get them the room keys and fill up some papers.

"Hey, Jia, are you alright? You look pale..." worried Jeongin peeked into her vision as Jia breathed heavily while leaning on the black counter.

She straightened up and pushed a weak smile, keeping her legs tight together as if she wanted to hide the "culprit" of her messed-up state. Suddenly, the vibration stopped and she looked up at the boys, but none of them held their phones and there was no way that Chan could control it from California.

"Y-yes, I'm okay. Thanks for asking, Jeongin," she smiled at the boy and he smiled too, going back to the guys to receive his room key.

Jia took the key to her and Chan's room and all six of them rode the elevator to their floor, agreeing to meet for dinner after freshening up. And just when Jia closed the room door behind her and pushed her suitcase in, the vibrator turned on again and she fell to her knees.

"Oh, for fuck's sake..." she cursed between breaths, "Give me a fucking break, you freak!"

Bang Chan wasn't kidding - whoever he gave the app to was definitely using it to its full potential. And this person really liked to play with the vibration patterns but also using the "freestyle" option where one could decide on the intensity of the vibration by playing with the button, dragging it up and down the screen, drawing calming waves or intense spikes with it.

Jia started panting again, her legs feeling like jelly, but she supported herself with the suitcase and just pushed it into the bedroom through the door opening, turning to go to the bathroom on her left. She leaned on the wall next to the bathroom sink and started taking off her clothes right away, wanting to get into the shower fast.

And once she was completely naked and in the bathtub with a glass door, Jia let the water run as she sat and immediately placed her fingers on her clit. It took her only a few rubs to set her off as the vibrator inside never stopped. She moaned and screamed Chan's name, calling and begging him to come to Chicago quickly and fuck her hard, as this vibrator play was torture.