45. Karaoke

- July 30th, Friday, Osaka -

Jia, but also some of the SKZ members, woke up to a pounding head and kept grunting in dull pain during their flight to Osaka, despite the hangover drinks and painkillers. She couldn't eat a bite as she knew that even a small piece of food will make her vomit. She barely "survived" the two-hour flight and all she wanted was to drop down on the bed and never get up.

So, she did that...

Once Chan unlocked the door of the Waon Suite of Osaka's Swissotel Nankai Hotel, Jia rushed inside and plopped down on the white king-size bed, grumbling in the pillows. Chan chuckled at that and pushed their suitcases in, dropping his backpack next to them.

"I told you not to drink that much..." Bang Chan said, sitting on the bed and caressing Jia's back.

"Shut up..." she mumbled in the pillows and Chan laughed again.

"You should really get something to eat," he said and she very slowly turned her head to look at him.

"Good one, Chan... But it's not funny..." Jia mumbled again, pulling the pillows to her face.

"Everyone besides Lee Know and I was wasted," Chan reminded her, "Do I need to scold you just how I scolded them??"

"Just leave me alone..." Jia whined into the pillows and Chan raised his hand from her back only to swing it and deliver a loud smack to her ass. The thin material of her leggings didn't do much to soften the hit, making Jia scream in pain and grab the painful ass cheek. "What the fuck, Chan? Are you crazy?!" she shouted at him, rolling on her back and hiding her ass that way.

"You'll get more of that tonight, babe. For drinking too much and almost embarrassing yourself in front of ATEEZ," he scolded her with a smirk.

"Oh, please!" she yelled back, "They were all more drunk than me, making fools of themselves in front of all those girls they brought with them... though those girls weren't any better. But, Seonghwa almost fell off the boat, god damn! They probably won't remember shit once they wake up! However, I was sane enough to not do anything stupid, thank you very much. And, I remember everything that happened!"

"You stumbled around like a baby fawn!"

"It was the boat's swaying, you idiot!"

"That still isn't a good enough excuse to mix drinks and get drunk!"

"Says the man who pulled the drunken me below the deck for a quick fuck multiple times in one night!"

Jia's sentence was the last one before the silence arose and they just glared at each other. Chan was no longer smiling, and neither was Jia - they just got into a fight.

Yes, she was drinking more than Chan. Yes, she let loose. But he very much liked her wild and loose like that. So, both were to blame.

"I'm going to fuck you hard tonight, Jia," he broke the silence and stood up from the bed, "This is your room," he added, throwing the key on the bed, "I'm rooming with Lee Know. Have a good rest and eat something. Bye."

For the whole time, Bang Chan talked in a flat and emotionless tone - the one that scared Jia the most. He slammed the door behind him and she did a little jump, being startled by the loud noise.

Jia fell back down on the bed and put the pillow over her face. A new problem between them emerged: instead of getting jealous at her, Bang Chan had to control Jia and her drinking. No. It wasn't his responsibility to control her - she should've done it herself and not lose her mind and get swayed by the energy of the party - nobody likes having a drunk girlfriend. Yet, a boyfriend shouldn't take advantage of his drunk girlfriend, even if it is for a "punishment".