14. After-party

- June 21st, Monday, Miami -

Jia came back to the hotel rather late as Chan added more items to the shopping list after seeing her in the baby blue dress. There were mostly very short dresses, skirts, and low-cut tops on that list, making Jia a tad bit uncomfortable as she wasn't so proud of her breasts and body but, at least, there was someone who was.

After her photo, which made him mad horny and send her more sexy clothes to buy, Chan also requested that Jia now sends photos of every outfit she tries on.

When she sent a photo of her wearing a black combination that involved straps, Chan replied with a message:

It wasn't a question, it was a direct statement, an order that she must follow. 

And after a few seconds another message arrived, that read:

Bang Chan didn't use emojis (at least that was the case with Jia) so every time there was a full sentence, with a dot at the end, Jia knew that he was being serious

So, now, back in their hotel room, Jia tried her best to stay awake and not lay on the bed - she played music while sorting out the clothes and shoes she bought (after googling and finding the charity center and any other facility where she donated her old clothes to), walked around the room singing and dancing, and went to the balcony for "fresh" air but instead got a warm breeze that was making her sleepier.

YouTube Music app was on the TV, playing random songs which Jia didn't pay much attention to as she was lying on the bed (couldn't help herself), playing games on her phone. Suddenly, relaxing ambient music started playing and she could feel her eyelids getting heavier. In the nick of time, she was asleep, wearing the black outfit combination that Chan assigned to her for the concert.

...

- June 22nd (around 2 AM), Tuesday, Miami -

Bang Chan came into the hotel room two hours after midnight. The main lights were off, and only the TV on the wall, which was playing some relaxing nature sounds, and the led lights under the bed, lit up the room.