17. Viva Las Vegas

Days until Stray Kids' flight to Las Vegas were filled with various group activities - doing interviews, filming YouTube content, lives, etc. Jia couldn't attend those "events" so she spent her days exploring Dallas and Fort Worth, and buying food to treat the guys after their long days. They would often gather in someone's room for a movie night or games, with a lot of food included.

Bang Chan never mentioned Jia's play with Hyunjin ever since it happened and she was, honestly, thankful for that - she relaxed and enjoyed just being friendly with them, laughing and joking around without any sexual tension.

However, Bang Chan isn't forgetful...

- July 1st (after midnight), Thursday -

"Whoa, the black is already fading... It's almost brown. And it hasn't even been a month since you dyed it," Jia said, running her fingers through Chan's hair as he held her in his lap, enjoying her touch.

They were dressed in their casual clothes, with Jia wearing Chan's oversized black hoodie over her crop top in the air-conditioned airplane's first class reserved only for the group, which left him sitting in his sleeveless shirt. But he wasn't feeling cold - looking at Jia in his hoodie, all cute and small, he couldn't help but smile and feel the warmth at the view of her sweater-paws and how the hoodie on her head framed her small face.

"What?" Jia looked down at Chan, noticing his wide smile. But he only continued smiling at her, "Whaaat? Why are you staring at me like that?"

Bang Chan shrugged, his arms around her clothed waist, "You're just so cute," his smile was wider, with his signature dimples, making Jia blush.

"Stop it!" she hit his arm and he loosened the grip, giving Jia a chance to slide down from his lap and onto her seat. She took her purse and pulled out the photocards she got from STAYs back in Miami. She found Chan's card and turned it to him. At the sight of his photo, Chan rolled his eyes, laughing.

"When will you go blond again?" Jia asked.

It took Chan a moment to calm down his laughter, "I had longer and thicker hair back then while now, my hairline is declining," he laughed again, "So, if you want me to lose all my hair and be bald, I'm gonna pour bleach on my head right now!" they both burst laughing, "Seriously, do you know how much that stuff kills your scalp and hair!? It's awful!"

Jia rolled her eyes, "Umm yeah, I've been blonde before..." she clicked her tongue but looked at the card again and smiled, "Besides, you're losing hair cause of stress, Channie," he shrugged and he nodded. Jia looked at the photo again and whined, "But you look hot as a blond. I liked your hair in 'Victory Song' - it was so soft and fluffy," she pouted and Chan pulled her face to kiss those puckered lips.

"Don't I look hot in dark hair, hm? Or do you like blond more because of Hyunjin?" his smirk and the sharp glare of his dark eyes made Jia's crotch tighten.

'Fuck!'

"Yes, you do look hot... I was just..."

But he didn't give her time to explain herself. Chan attacked her lips, pushing Jia down to lie on the seats. His hands were already at her waist, pulling up the hoodie to play with the belly chain she didn't miss wearing.

"You're so obedient, baby," he growled close to her lips, referring to the accessory, "Now tell me... Do you want to play with blond Hyunjin again or move on to another member?"

'Shit... he remembered! And he's not gonna drop it easily...'

Jia was silent, looking down at Chan's lips that were dangerously close to hers. She could feel his hot breath which made her shiver even though she was wearing the soft warm sweater.