Chapter 9

I woke up with a pounding headache

I woke up with a pounding headache. I will never drink again, well at least not right now. I wanted to throw the party to cover for the fact that I had already been drinking before I sent the invite out to people. After I read the text from mom, I didn't sleep at all. I was worried that she might never come home or something would happen to her, so I didn't go to school because I just wanted to sleep.

I should have known that Mac and Riley would have been with the boys when I sent the text to them. Something about me that you should know I don't really forget much when I drink, yes things may be a little foggy, but I still tend to remember everything.

I never thought that Ryan would be so caring. I feel that I may have missed judged him. Maybe us being friends might just work.

After a while of me just sitting up in my bed, I decided I definitely needed to drink some water and take some Advil. I got out from my bed to leave and enter into the small hallway only to see that there was no mess or anything. Did I even have a party last night?

As I took in my surroundings I saw that there was a person sleeping on my couch and another asleep on the chair. I made sure to be as quiet as possible as I inched forward to see the stranger who had over stayed there welcome.

I slowly made my way over to the stranger and quickly pulled the cover off of them only to be greeted by "Riley," I asked rather confused.

"Hey, what gives man," she said very groggy.

"What are you doing here," I asked her. Just as I said this I remembered seeing another person sleeping on my couch. I was quick to turn around and rip their blanket off. Laying there I saw Mac with drool dripping out of her mouth, hair all messed up and yet she still had no clue I was here.

"What happened last night," I turned to ask Riley.

"Why are you asking me, your the one who claims to remember everything when you drink," she mocked me.

"Ok well I remember some events from last night," I told her. This was true I remember everything that happened when Ryan got here. I don't remember anything else before that though.

"I remember some things but not all so can u tell me," I pleaded with her.

"Well as soon as we got here, we noticed all the cars and all the people and the loud music. We came in the house and everyone split up looking for you. I think Ryan found you and got you away from the guy you were practically dry humping and then I think he took you to your room to give you food," was all she said. I remember when Ryan took me to my room and what happened when we were dancing. And our almost kiss.

"Oh so I was pretty drunk," I shyly asked her already knowing the answer.

"You were more than drunk, but after Ryan got you to sleep we cleaned the house for you and then the guys left and we decided to stay here and see if you were ok," she explained to me.