Chapter 50

*an hour before

*an hour before

"Ryan, stop. It's none of your business who I let into my life and you can't control who I can or cannot sleep with. I'm not letting you have that control over me, anymore."

Her words dig into me like a knife and I'm left to bleed out. I watched her drive away with Noah still next to me. There is nothing more than I want to do right now that beat the shit out of that asshole.

"Listen to me and listen good, don't talk to her, don't look at her, don't even go in a mere nine feet of her. I know your game and it's not to be friends. So leave her the fuck alone."

"Ryan just because you fucked up, doesn't mean others can't have a shot. She wants me and I'm gonna give her what she wants." The jag has the nerve to pay my chest as he walks away.

It takes every single ounce not to take my bat and break every bone in his body.

"Alright boys, line up we're sprinting," great as if nothing could get worse now I have to run until someone pukes.

I make my way back up to the field just in time to line up with the others. "What was that about," Josh looks at me as he waits until the person in front taps him in.

"She's beyond pissed at me dude, I just want her back." I don't even try to hide the defeat in my voice anymore. I know of all people, Josh won't give me shit.

Josh and I get tapped in to run our laps just as Noah and his bitch of a friend come up behind us. "No I plan on getting a piece of that ass, she's just playing hard ball right no-," I don't hold back when I let my fist fly into the dicks mouth.

"Talk about her like that again and I will fucking kill you." I make sure to get in his face as I watch blood pool in his mouth.

"It's no wonder she broke up with you." Just as I'm about to start something I shouldn't, Josh gets in the middle. "Ryan go walk it off," I don't bother protesting since I know he's just gonna beat my ass.

As I'm running off my anger, I can't help but think about her. I need her. I want her. I can't live without her. I need to tell her how I feel.

***

I'm about to leave the field for Mallory's house until I hear my phone buzz. I immediately grab my phone without question, hoping it's my girl.

"Hello," I speak.

"Baby, we need to talk can you come home for a bit," it's my mom.